Franklin Floating Rate Daily Access A FAFRX
Will FAFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
The Process Pillar is our assessment of how sensible, clearly defined, and repeatable FAFRX’s performance objective and investment process is for both security selection and portfolio construction.
The People Pillar is our evaluation of the FAFRX management team’s experience and ability. We find that high-quality management teams deliver superior performance relative to their benchmarks and/or peers.
The Parent Pillar is our rating of FAFRX’s parent organization’s priorities and whether they’re in line with investors’ interests.
The number of funds that receive a Morningstar Analyst Rating is limited by the size of the Morningstar analyst team. To expand the number of funds we cover, we have developed a machine-learning model that uses the decision-making processes of our analysts, their past ratings decisions, and the data used to support those decisions. The machine-learning model is then applied to the “uncovered” fund universe to create the Morningstar Quantitative Rating (denoted on this page by a ), which is analogous to the rating a Morningstar analyst might assign to the fund if an analyst covered the fund. These quantitative rating predictions make up what we call the Morningstar Quantitative Rating™ for funds. Click here for more on how to use these ratings.
Countries of distribution
1. The Current Net Asset Value of the Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan as of 12 Oct is Rs for Growth option of its Direct plan.
2. Its trailing returns over different time periods are: % (1yr), % (3yr), % (5yr) and % (since launch). Whereas, Category returns for the same time duration are: % (1yr), % (3yr) and % (5yr).
3. The Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan currently holds Assets under Management worth of Rs crore as on Aug 31,
4. The expense ratio of the fund is % for Direct plan as on Aug 31,
5. The given fund doesn't attract any Exit Load.
6. Minimum investment required is Rs and minimum additional investment is Rs Minimum SIP investment is Rs
Show More +
Things you should consider
Investors understand that their principal will be at Low to Moderate risk.
Annualized return for the last 3 years%
Suggested Investment Horizon<1 years
Fund NAV Range
Only one asset can be added for purpose of comparison
1. Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan is Open-ended Floater Debt scheme which belongs to Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund House.
2. The fund was launched on Jan 01,
Investment objective & Benchmark
1. The investment objective of the fund is that " The Scheme seeks to provide income and liquidity consistent with the prudent risk from a portfolio comprising of floating rate return, and also fixed rate money market and debt instruments. debt instruments, fixed rate debt instruments swapped for floating rate instruments and money market instruments. "
2. It is benchmarked against CRISIL Liquid Fund Index.
Asset Allocation & Portfolio Composition
1. The portfolio allocation of debt securities primarily have 2 kinds of risks: interest rate risk & credit risk. While the interest rate movements are driven by the fund's duration, credit quality of debt securities are based on the weighted average credit ratings of a fund. Generally, funds with high credit quality will have the weighted average credit rating of AA- and higher rated securities, funds with medium credit quality will hold securities having credit rating lying between A- to BBB- and funds with low credit quality will hold securities having average credit rating of less than BBB-. Credit rating is a qualitative tool that basically assesses the creditworthiness and financial soundness of a company and takes into consideration several factors including the default rate and solvency of the concerned business entity.
2. The portfolio of the fund has securities with varying levels of maturities. Duration takes into consideration the sensitivity of the average maturity of these securities with respect to the interest rate changes. The Average Maturity of Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan is years and Duration is years. Generally, securities with high maturity are more sensitive to interest rate changes. So, an investor with a low risk appetite may look to invest in a fund with low maturity and duration vis-a-vis category levels.
3. All these parameters - average maturity, duration, interest rate changes, credit quality, credit rating, liquidity etc. need to be looked at in conjunction with each other to determine the quality of portfolio of a fund.
1. If units are redeemed within 3 years of investment, the whole amount of gain will get added to the investor's income and will be taxed as per his/her applicable slab rate.
2. For units redeemed after 3 years of investment, gains will be taxed at a rate of 20% post indexation benefits. Indexation is a process of recalculating the purchase price after accounting for inflation into it. The benefit of indexation lies in lowering down one's capital gains which brings down the taxable income and thereby reduces taxes on it.
3. For Dividend Distribution Tax, the dividend income from this fund will get added to the income of an investor and taxed according to his/her respective tax slabs.
4. Also, for dividend income in excess of Rs 5, in a financial year; the fund house shall deduct a TDS of 10% on such income.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it safe to invest in Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan?
A: As per SEBI’s latest guidelines to calculate risk grades, investment in the Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan comes under Low to Moderate risk category.
Q: What is the category of Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan?
A: Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan belongs to the Debt: Floater category of funds.
Q: How Long should I Invest in Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan?
A: The suggested investment horizon of investing into Franklin India Floating Rate Fund - Direct Plan is
Data Sources: Mutual Funds, ETFs, and NPS data are sourced from Value Research
Great! You have sucessfully subscribed for newsletters for investments
Link copied to clipboard
Not yet ranked
Generated returns consistently
Increased returns for each unit of additional risk
Controlled losses during market corrections
Delivered returns without frequent ups and downs
About Franklin India Floating Rate Fund
- Franklin India Floating Rate Fund-Growth returns of last 1-year are %. Since launch, it has delivered % average annual returns. The fund has doubled the money invested in it every 12 yrs.
- Franklin India Floating Rate Fund-Growth scheme's ability to deliver returns consistently is in-line with most funds of its category. Its ability to control losses in a falling market is low.
- The fund's credit profile is high indicating it has lent to borrowers whose quality is great. Most funds in this category lend to better borrowers and hence the risk of default in this fund is higher than the category.
- The fund's top holdings are in GOI, National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development, Aditya Birla Housing Finance Ltd., Export-Import Bank Of India, Kotak Mahindra Investments Ltd..
Find your investor personality!
Answer a few simple questions and understand why you take the financial decisions you do.
Current value of investmentCurrent value
You would have earned 1, in Direct Plan of this scheme
Disclaimer: Products compared like fixed deposits may provide fixed guaranteed returns. Mutual Funds investments are subject to market risk, read all scheme related documents carefully. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.
- Top Stock Holdings
- Allocation by Market Cap
- Allocation by Sector
Top Stock Holdings
Bifurcation by Holding is not available for this fund
Allocation by Market Cap
Allocation by Sector
Bifurcation by Sector is not available for this fund
- Top Debt Holdings
- Allocation by Credit Quality
- Allocation by Instruments
Top Debt Holdings
National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development%
Aditya Birla Housing Finance Ltd%
Export-Import Bank Of India%
Allocation by Credit Quality
Allocation by Instruments
GOI Securities Floating Rate Bond%
See all FLOATER funds
Sign-up for free to view fund's trailing returns and ratings
|Period||Trailing returns||Category average||Rank within category|
|1 month||%||%||3 / 12|
|3 months||%||%||6 / 11|
|6 months||%||%||8 / 10|
|1 year||%||%||6 / 7|
|3 years||%||%||5 / 5|
|5 years||%||%||5 / 5|
|10 years||%||%||5 / 5|
Sorry! Our analysts are busy working on analysing a risk rating for this scheme. Please bear with us in the meantime.
The Scheme seeks to provide income and liquidity consistent with the prudent risk from a portfolio comprising of floating rate return, and also fixed rate money market and debt instruments. debt instruments, fixed rate debt instruments swapped for floating rate instruments and money market instruments.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: /
- Address: Indiabulls Finance Center, Tower 2,
12th and 13th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg,
Elphinstone Road (West)
National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development%
Aditya Birla Housing Finance Ltd.%
Export-Import Bank Of India%
Kotak Mahindra Investments Ltd.%
LIC Housing Finance Ltd.%
JM Financial Credit Solutions Ltd.%
Indostar Capital Finance Pvt Ltd.%
Axis Bank Ltd.%
Cash & Call Money%
GOI Securities Floating Rate Bond%
Certificate of Deposit%
Cash/Net Current Assets%
Already invested externally in
Franklin India Floating Rate Fund?
Import external investments on ETMONEY to:
- Manage all your investments in one place
- View and track fund details, updates and more
- Switch to direct and earn upto 1% extra returns
It's about your money! Take our Free Investor Personality Test. Know how to make investment decisions that are right for you
You have already selected 4 funds. Please remove a selected fund to compare this one.
Frequently asked questions
Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Read all scheme related documents carefully.
SEBI Reg. No. INA | ARN -
Fund rate franklin floating
Included under SRS
Included under CPFIS OA
Included under CPFIS SA
CPF Risk Classification
Right to cancel
All funds are based on forward pricing basis. The only exceptions are Cash Fund and Philip Money Market which are based on historical pricing.
ProspectusSemi-Annual ReportAnnual ReportProduct Highlights SheetFund Factsheet
FUND PERFORMANCE Price History
Offer to Bid Returns
The performance figures in the table above are calculated using offer-to-bid prices, with any income or dividends reinvested. Performance figures of over 1 year are annualised. (Eg. A % gain in 3 years works out to a 10% gain per year when annualised.) As per MAS regulations, the offer price is based on the normal sales charge which is higher than Fundsupermart's discounted sales charge.
Less than 10 minutes later, the bells rang in the hallway again. This time 4 visitors entered the room at once. I caught my breath from a bad feeling. Two were of a respectable age (and judging by their costumes and demeanor - the same position in society), one was a young guy and one was forty.
- Minecraft intro gif
- Kulve taroth weakness
- Yanmar b50 weight
- 2019 yz85 price
- Valentines day bullet journal ideas
- Fidelity apartments
- Dume drive malibu
- Amazon data engineer questions
- Bouncing ball videos
- Anime war episode
- Lg warranty support
- Synonym for could not
My soul was sad, and the weather behind the glass of the car was not conducive to raising the mood. It was drizzling with a nasty autumn rain - tedious and sluggish, however, at times falling into a rage and pouring. Whole streams of cold water onto the ground. The upcoming rendezvous was depressing. Someone else's husband, so passionately beloved by her, was waiting for her only for a couple of hours - no more.