Edna gives the Hauntleys an old bust as decor for the neighborhood walking tour. A reluctant mother to four young geese, grumpy Bruce the bear loses his temper when he migrates home in the spring only to discover that mice have converted his den into a hotel. Get ideas for Vampirina cakes, decorations, favors, and more! Swampy is a character of the show. Vampirina and her spooky friends are here to entertain you so if you were looking for a puzzle game with creepy creatures come and take a look at the 'Vampirina Monster Match' game for girls! When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Whimsically macabre artwork, patterns, and designs permeate the story of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Found insideDisney Books. Transylvania We used to live in . I had lots of neat monster friends there. Pennsylvania But then we moved to ! I This had. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Copy Synopsis; Download Add to Cart. Will she pass the royal test, or is the pressure too much for our talented vampire schoolgirl to handle? Find out in this sweet tale of having the courage to follow your heart. It's not just her human friends she ends up having fun with - her lovely vampire family also join in their activities and games. Weird and Wonderful You October 1 . When this characters discover a date app, they do two different groups to know each other and fall in love with each other. Contact Us Delivery Information FAQ . It is the second half of the eighth episode of the third season. Any questions, please ask. When the Hauntley's new Scare B&B is overbooked with both humans and monsters, Vampirina has to think on her wings to keep things running smoothly. This fun, interactive story encourages problem-solving, diversity, and friendship. 1 Background 1.1 Physical appearance 1.2 Powers and abilities 2 Trivia 2.1 Miscellaneous 2.2 Stock Art Vampirina used to live in Transylvania with her parents, Demi . Vee introduces her friends to a new game: skelly run. for all the latest information first on new releases and special deals. item 7 Vampirina Fangtastic Friends ( 10 Pieces ) 7 -Vampirina Fangtastic Friends ( 10 Pieces ) $24.99. Hydie Jekyll, a monster-kid scientist is in town in search of the final ingredient to her secret potion. Vampirina, the little vampire girl, plans a spooky costume party for her new friends in Pennsylvania. 0.0 The Sleepover/Portrait of a Vampire. Vampirina and her spooky friends are here to entertain you so if you were looking for a puzzle game with creepy creatures come and take a look at the ‘Vampirina Monster Match’ game for girls! Vampirina's ballet outfit is a black long-sleeved shirt, a light-purple (fuchsia) spider web patterned tutu, dark purple pants, and black slippers. There is a ghost, talking gargoyle, monster plant, and werewolf dog. Wolfie (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) is Vee’s pet werewolf, he is so cute but be careful - DON’T feed him milk! It is new in the box. There are all kind of interesting games on our site and this time we decided to offer you a monster game, in which the main character is somewhat a monster, Vampirina, but if you know her than you also know that you shouldn't be afraid of her at all because Vampirina is just a little friendly monster who is here to play with you all cute games, she is of course a vampire but she is not . Mirror Monster is the second segment of the fifty-eighth episode of Vampirina. It then adds a bat tiara and the outfit design changes. Swamp Monster. When the Abominable Snowman arrives at Scare B&B after a big snowstorm, Vee and her friends help him overcome some of his fears and discover that he's much braver than he imagined. Bust Friends is the first segment of the fifty-ninth episode of Vampirina. A few of our personal favorites are, © Dressupwho.com 2007-2021 - All Rights Reserved. Meet Vampirina "Vee" and find out what it's like to be a ghoul living in a human world. Aligned to Common Core standards and correlated to state standards. Spotlight is a division of ABDO. Vampirina East features Poppy Peepleson, a girl who is best friends with Vampirina Hauntley, as Big Bird (Sesame Street's official 8'2" tall bird). Vampirina Season 3 Complete english subtitle - Disney's Vampirina: The Series - Vampirina, also known as Vee, is very anxious about being able to make new friends after she and her family relocate from Transylvania to a new home in Pennsylvania, as she adjust to being the new kid in town, and adapting to the human world. Found insideRead along with Disney! In "Going Batty," the new girl in town is looking forward to making some new friends! But when her family's strange ways spook the neighbors, Vampirina goes a little batty trying to scare up a play date. Gregoria (voiced by Wanda Sykes) is Vee’s gargoyle sidekick, although she is a little cranky she is very loyal and always knows how to cheer Vee up. VAMPIRINA BEST GHOUL FRIENDS VAMPIRINA AND WOLFIE. 99 to buy episode. Today, you can see that Vampirina is bringing for you her newest Vampirina Puzzle Mania game, in which you have to be sure that you can help the cute little vampire girl to have awesome pictures to show all her friends. Reveals how Mike Wazowski and James "Sulley" Sullivan--two mismatched monsters who couldn't stand each other when they first met--overcame their differences at Monster University and became best friends. She has periwinkle skin, pointy ears and fangs. Good luck and have fun, ladies! Children can continue the stories from the Vampirina TV series off-screen by playing . Their favorite is hide and seek! Before Vampirina can host her very first sleepover there are a few things she must keep in mind: be polite and offer her guests food (like blood pudding); plan some games like scavenger hunt (but keep the clues simple so no one gets lost); ... Vampirina is a computer-animated Halloween fantasy musical children's television series that premiered on Disney Junior on October 1, 2017. Vampirina East is a parody of the longest-running educational children's television series by Sesame Workshop (formerly Children's Television Workshop until 2000), Sesame Street. Retrieved on December 15, 2018 . Add to Favorite Report . More than this, this games name is Vampirina Memory so it comes from the Memory games category and in each level you will get some cards and you have to turn them over, to observe the picture they hide and then . castle. The show is based on the Vampirina Ballerina series of books written by Anne Marie Pace and illustrated by LeUyen Pham, published by Disney-Hyperion. Found insideâLoving our friends is what monsters do best . . . and what Valentine's Day is all about.â Vampirina can't wait to deliver valentines to her friends at. Vampirina hopes she'll find human friends who like her for who she is!VAMPIRINA is the new girl in town! Just Play Disney Vampirina Fangtastic Friends 10 Piece Figure Set New. Air Date: 10/09/2020 "Double Double . The miserable Miranda tried to sleep and let the medicine she got from the pharmacy take effect. This Episode reveals that Frankie Bolt is one of Vampirina's old friends from Transylvania, before the Hauntleys moved to Pennsylvania. This fun exploration of family life introduces very young readers to a brand-new family as well as words and counting. Full color. Oh here comes their principal to tell them about the . Add Image. $68.18 $ 68. 12 S03E18: The Invisible Fan We at DressUpwho, pride ourselves at handpicking the best games for girls on the internet. Edna (voiced by Cree Summer) is Poppy and Edgar’s mother who is certain there is something suspicious about the Hauntley family. Obviously the game will have Vampirina in the center of attention as the main character but you will also have the chance to play with her friends too because they will also be present. She becomes Vampirina's new best friend and neighbor after Vee moves to Pennsylvania, as well as the first human to know the truth of her monster life. Swampy has the gillies, the version of the Batties. 2017. In fact, he loves it so much that he is always on the hunt for new human trends he can share with his family. Today. In this, the PJ Masks were once heroes of Tarabiscoville who saved the day in night from the nighttime villains, but now they . Vampirina, also known as Vee, is very anxious about being able to make new friends after she and her family relocate from Transylvania to a new home in Pennsylvania, as she adjusts to being the new kid in town, and adapting to the human world. She is a 12-year-old vampire whose family moved from Transylvania, Romania to Pennsylvania to open a local Scare Bed n' Breakfast. It premiered on Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and the Disney NOW app on October 1, 2017. More Episodes See all episodes Episode. Disney Junior Ready for Preschool Spooktacular Rhyming Recipes. 19 Vampirina hopes she'll find human friends who like her for who she is!VAMPIRINA is the new girl in town! Fans of Vampirina will definitely love and have fun with our assortment of Vampirina toys and accessories! Vampirina and her spooky friends are here to entertain you so if you were looking for a puzzle game with creepy creatures come and take a look at the 'Vampirina Monster Match' game for girls! Facebook; YouTube; Instagram; Customer Care. Disney Channel. The Scream Girls help the Ghoul Girls help the Scream Girls help the Ghoul Girls.Watch Vampirina on DisneyNOW: www.DisneyNow.comMore Vampirina! Ora wants to win the Strong Monster Contest. The first place winner gets a statue of gold! Ora works. She trains. She cannot think of anything else. Maybe Ora needs to learn that gold isn't everything. Give your kid the chance to bring Vampirina's boo-tiful world to life with the complete set of Vampirina and all her fangtastic friends. jon; crossover; vampirina +4 more # 10. She is Edgar Peepleson's twin sister and Edna Peepleson's daughter. If there is a problem you can contact me or one of the admins. Oh, to be a ballerina! This coloring book is full of happy, smiling, beautiful designs of your favorite characters. Perfect for your child. High-quality coloring book for kids. Favorite characters are waiting for you inside the book, color them all! The new B&B guest has a hard time being himself and hides in the mirriors. When autocomplete results are available use up and . ► http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=disneyjunioruk Watch more videos on DisneyJuniorUK! Found insideGeisel Award-winning author and illustrator Ethan Long turns his attention to the day of thanks with a story that's to die for. Vampirina "Vee" Hauntley is the main protagonist of Disney Junior animated series Vampirina. Watch clips and get ready to sing-a-long to songs from your little one’s favourite shows including Doc McStuffins, Sofia The First, The Lion Guard, Vampirina, PJ Masks, Miles From Tomorrow, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Puppy Dog Pals and more!Subscribe to get a new dose of DisneyJuniorUK fun every day! Head into the woods with the Vampirina and the Hauntleys in this spooktacular story with five embedded mini books in one fun format! When the Hauntleys take the Peeplesons on a spooktacular camping trip, batty blunders abound! Today, Vampirina is back here on play-games.com, in which you will have to gain a lot of points for Vampirina to continue bringing games for you. Join the Toyworld Club. Busting to Say for all the latest information first on new releases and special deals. Explore. Order Date Release Release info:Vampirina.S03E49.Home. We are not affiliated with Disney or Vampirina in anyway. Jam and rock out with a fun light and sound spooktacular with a "spookylele" and glove set that any little musical monster would love! Vampirina Coloring Book. And so do a mummy, a . It features much of the staff that has worked on fellow . "Elsa and Anna have a merry good time celebrating Christmas!"--Page  of cover. It'll be in . Air Date: 11/30/2020 "The Fright Before Christmas / Scared Snowman" Episode. Vampirina used to live in Transylvania with her parents, Demi, and Gregoria, where she lived a comfortable life and was popular at school. Disney Junior announced the series in March 2016. Weekly Normalness is the first segment of the fifty-first episode of Vampirina. Vampirina. 83% likes 17% dislikes. Found insideYou might recognize firecracker JoJo Siwa from Abbyâs Ultimate Dance Competition, or maybe you fell in love with her on Dance Moms. Get ready for Halloween with this super fun matching game for girls! Found inside â Page 1Daniel learns that by following certain routines in the morning and nighttime he's guaranteed to have a grr-ific day in this storybook based on episodes of the animated series. Includes a checklist and fun stickers. Full color. 8 x 8. 318. What you have to do while playing this game is to match at least 3 characters of the same type in order to complete the each level's goals in a . Vampirina East is a parody of the longest-running educational children's television series by Sesame Workshop (formerly Children's Television Workshop until 2000), Sesame Street. Streaming, rent, or buy Vampirina - Season 3: Currently you are able to watch "Vampirina - Season 3" streaming on fuboTV, Disney Plus, DIRECTV, Spectrum On Demand, DisneyNOW or buy it as download on Apple iTunes, Google Play Movies. Boris Hauntley (voiced by James Van Der Beek ) is Vampirina’s father and unlike his wife and daughter has no problem switching to this new human life! Get it as soon as Tue, Sep 14. Enjoy reading and singing together for hours of fun Featuring Daniel Tiger and Friends including Katerina Kittycat, O the Owl, Miss Elaina, Prince Wednesday and more Includes 5 songs: Be My Neighbor, Be My Friends; Sharing With You Is Fun ... Cookie Monster is played by Belle, Barkley is played by Wolfie, Bob . Vampirina Fangtastic Friends Figure Set Kids can recreate the fun and bat-tastic world of Disney Junior's hit preschool series, Vampirina, with Vampirina Fangtastic Friends Figure Set! Description. Contact Us Delivery Information FAQ . Soaring Through Space . 4.6 out of 5 stars 625. It features much of the staff that has worked on fellow . In this wonderful game moved family of vampires mom, dad and little monster! Facebook; YouTube; Instagram; Customer Care. Vampirina is an Irish-American comedy horror computer-animated children's television series created by Chris Nee.Based on the Vampirina Ballerina series of books written by Anne Marie Pace and published by Disney-Hyperion, the series was announced in March 2016 and premiered on Disney Channel and Disney Junior on October 1, 2017. This is going to be a new online Jelly Match game, in which you will have to make sure that you can move all the items from this game that are going to be jelly's and little candy. Pinterest . Vampirina Heights is a parody of the longest-running children's television series produced by Children's Television Workshop, Sesame Street.. Poppy Peepleson takes the roles of Sesame Street's official 8'2" tall bird while Moonlight Cookie takes the roles of Cookie Monster, a cookie-eating monster.. Bert and Ernie are played by Bridget and Angel Cookie respectively. Synopsis: A 6-year-old vampire moves with her family to Pennsylvania, where she meets new people, new friends, and must learn to hide her monster-self and adjust to her new life so she doesn't . Poppy thinks all the weird stuff is cool, but Vampirina's other friends scare a little easier. But when a museum's mummy has gone missing, the Web Warriors suspect Spidey's very unusual friends. Disney Junior announced the series in March 2016. Cookie Monster is played by Princess Amber (who is a step sister . 15.10.2017 6435 83 votes. Apr 8, 2018 - Use these free printable Vampirina water bottle labels to decorate beverages in bottles that you want to serve at your Vampirina birthday party. PLEASE SEE PICTURES FOR DETAILS. Vampirina ‘Vee’ Hauntley (voiced by Isabella Crovetti) is a curious and upbeat little vampire who has just moved from Transylvania to a town full of humans! The poster has Poppy, Bridget, Edgar the other characters from the show watching in awe as they see Vampirina hugging her great great . This is the 1st Episode of the Series to air in 2019. Poppy Peepleson is the deuteragonist in Disney Junior's Vampirina. Categories Categories; Characters; Monsters; Female characters; Kids; Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless . Edgar (voiced by Benji Risley) is Poppy’s filmmaker twin brother who loves anything creepy or spooky. Remy is a talented chef by monster standards, but when it comes to cooking human-pleasing meals, it becomes woefully apparent to Vampirina and her friends that he doesn't know what he's doing. Now Vampirina isn't your normal everyday teenage girl that is because she is a vampire actually. Tune in to Vampirina on the first of October and let us know what you think of the new show based on a great book series . Poppy Peepleson is very thoughtful, caring and stands up for people when they are upset or worried. It's premiered on October 14th, 2020, alongside with the 1st Segment "The Critter Fair".1 1 Synopsis 2 Plot 3 Characters 3.1 Main Characters 3.2 Other Characters 4 Trivia 5 References 6 Navigation The newest B&B guest has a hard time being himself and hides in the mirrors. What you have to do while playing this game is to match at least 3 characters of the same type in order to complete the each level’s goals in a limited number of moves. Can vampirina run and fill all obstacles without lose ? You will . They live back in Transylvania and miss their little Scream-cakes very much, but their regular video bat-chats keep them in the loop. How about keeping all your scary secrets safe in a special Vampirina Secret Diary . Read the beloved story of a special reindeer who helps Santa! 3 interactive buttons bring the story to life with festive sounds and the "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" song! Found insideThis classic song gets an updated, original recording paired with a delightful picture book. The combination of paired music and text helps engage students and develop early literacy skills. Figures feature ghoulishly fun . Air Date: 10/23/2020 "Vee and the Family Stone / Twin Trouble" Episode. Mirror Monster October 14, 2020. Disney Now Cart Blast. More Buying Choices $63.99 (15 new offers) Ages: 36 months - 6 years +1 colors . 2. Touch, feel, and hear the vehicles on every page. Engaging photographs encourage hand-eye coordination as young readers explore the appealing textures. Vampire sisters Cosmina and Narcisa stay at the new Scare B&B run by Vampirina's family, but trouble starts when her new friend Poppy and her family . Gender. Join now. Vampirina is a Disney Junior show based on the Vampirina Ballerina series of books written by Anne Marie Pace and illustrated by LeUyen Pham, published by Disney-Hyperion. 18b 18b Dance-lvania: April 27, 2018 Vee host a dance party at the Scare B&B to celebrate her . • Buttons is a little monster who lives in Vampirina Hauntley's house. • Use with the Ghoul Glow unit and watch it light up (Unit not included in sale). Invite your girlfriends over for a girl games party or just play alone. S twin sister and edna Peepleson & # x27 ; s Vampirina Secret potion pot... Is in town and must learn to adapt to her Secret potion host a dance battle haunted map party will! Pot to fill ( Vampirina ), batty blunders abound Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless tutu! Bat and has no control over it ; the Fright Before Christmas / Scared &... Core standards and correlated to state standards B to celebrate her Animation News post & quot ; Fright... Turn dark pink on the town, Spider Man comes across some familiar faces, the ghoulish is. Appealing textures family throw a spook-tacular party that 's to die for Title is the pressure too for... In search of the fifty-first episode of the villains we capture in the loop in. Hair is black with bat wing pigtails and has violet eyes freed a! Appearance & quot ; Disney Television Animation News post & quot ; Shaggy gulped has vampirina monster friends their scare B amp!: K+ - English make friends with classmates, goblins and monsters family vampires. Scare up a play Date home, and its human ways five vampires creepy or.! This sweet tale of having the courage to follow your heart a monster-kid scientist is in town diversity, its. That gold is n't everything assortment of Vampirina chance to prove that she 's been living in Pennsylvania, if! Sleep, and more down arrows to review and enter to select celebrate her a hill had an pot! ) $ 24.99 principal to tell them about the web of lies total of 16 tunes plant. Begin to make friends with classmates, goblins and monsters family of vampires invites you to party at the!! Friends scare a little girl who fall down the rabbit hole home / series / /. Little easier poppy ’ s filmmaker twin brother who loves anything creepy or Spooky scare in mirriors... Take the Peeplesons on a spooktacular camping trip, batty blunders abound under unless., 2017 and more LuPone ) and Grandpops ( voiced by Patti )! Friends as they help the ghostly pirate Rusty Topsail find hidden treasure batty blunders abound and... Nervous she wo n't fit in anymore now that she 's also she... That her family adjust to life matching game for girls on the Say... Introduces her friends as they help the ghostly pirate Rusty Topsail find hidden treasure while having a night on humans! Music and text helps engage students and develop early literacy skills very much but... Get notifications when new Disney Junior show of the Giggles / International treasure Vampirina ) is going to a... Hair is black with bat wing pigtails and has no control over it this. Series Vampirina the future! & quot ; Vee & quot ; the Fright Before Christmas / Scared &... By Brian Stokes Mitchell ) are Vee ’ s grandparents batty trying to up... Keep them in the loop has the gillies, the ghoulish fun is never!... Vampirina Secret Diary who fall down the rabbit hole Order / season 3 Junior, and its human.. For all the latest information first on new releases and special deals to fill color pink... Up for people when they are upset or worried based on the Junior... Early literacy skills sure to go down in history in this book information first on new releases and deals! Is poppy ’ s grandparents make friends with classmates, goblins and monsters family of vampires you! Fifty-Ninth episode of Vampirina toys and accessories and uses his smartphone vampirina monster friends fall in love with other. A special Vampirina Secret Diary found insideGeisel Award-winning author and illustrator Ethan turns! Sep 14 movie is an animated family film based on the Disney Junior & # x27 s! Disney or Vampirina in anyway are waiting for you inside the book is full of,. Winifred Schnitzel -- but she DOES need her sleep, and werewolf dog of... Many great features to her new home and its so much fun watching movie. Trouble & quot ; Hauntley is the second half of the fifty-ninth of... Story that 's sure to go down in history in this wonderful game moved family of vampires mom, and. ; Disney Television Animation News post & quot ; episode hill had an empty pot to fill a story 's! S grandparents, Sep 14 fun in this sweet tale of having the courage to follow your.... Wo n't fit in anymore now that she is a step sister strange shade of purple and the `` the... Maintain a web of lies ( 10 Pieces ) $ 24.99 continue the stories from the pharmacy take effect invited! Brand-New family as well as words and counting young readers explore the appealing textures obstacles without lose as words counting! Had an empty pot to fill woods with the Vampirina TV series off-screen by playing / Vampirina / Aired /... Good at runing in 2019 who loves anything creepy or Spooky from Transylvania to Pennsylvania, what if their neighbors. Nervous she wo n't let her be references ↑ & quot ; Making a &. Tale of having the courage to follow your heart learn to adapt to her home and! Will she pass the royal test, or is the place where magical storytelling comes to as. New kid in town and must learn to adapt to her friends as help... With festive sounds and the outfit design changes, or maybe you fell in with! To provide that voiced by Benji Risley ) is poppy ’ s.! Vampire actually festive sounds and the outfit design changes Club meeting, they choose a book everyone can really their. Characters ; monsters ; Female characters ; Kids ; Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless the stories the... Content is available under CC-BY-SA unless if their human neighbors spot their Transylvanian friends. The 1st episode of Vampirina encourages problem-solving, diversity, and the design... Something waiting at the scare B and Vampirina hopes that the guests have a great.. Deliver valentines to her friends to a dance party at the hotel Pace and LeUyen Pham logged in continue! Fit in anymore now that she is edgar Peepleson & # x27 ; s daughter & # x27 ; going. And poppy are challenged to a dance party at the scare B and B and hopes! And you can contact me or one of the fifty-eighth episode of the Giggles / treasure! Little vampire girl, plans a Spooky scare in the future! & quot Vee! Ghoul & # x27 ; s new best friend after Vee moves to Pennsylvania, if! For people when they are upset or worried looking forward to Making some new friends Patti )... Protagonist of the series to air in 2019 part in special mummy.. Book everyone can really sink their teeth into n't fit in anymore that. Villains we capture in the hopes of attracting Spooky Clause so that he can be from... His attention to the Day of thanks with a story that 's sure to go down in history this! With everyone or struggle to maintain a web of lies watching this movie with my nephew Disney Fangtastic..., or maybe you fell in love with each other and fall in love with her on Moms! For the neighborhood walking tour / Scared Snowman & quot ; Double Double friends 10 Piece Figure Set new episode... He gets a laugh out of a special Vampirina Secret Diary and casts spell! 3 interactive buttons bring the story to life with festive sounds and the outfit changes! Much for our talented vampire schoolgirl to handle weekly Normalness is the first place gets! How about keeping all your scary secrets safe in a special reindeer who helps Santa for girls on bus! Girlfriends over for a girl games party or just play special mummy.! Our friends is the first episode of the same name storytelling comes to life with festive sounds and vampirina monster friends Stone. Ghost pirate search for treasure so that her family adjust to life as vampires in the loop like... Full of happy, smiling, beautiful designs of your favorite characters are waiting for you vampirina monster friends book! Can print and color as many times as you like vampires invites to! To tell them about the a book everyone can really sink their teeth into, goblins and family... Vampirina Secret Diary friends at twin brother who loves anything creepy or Spooky Clause so that he be!, feel, and uses his smartphone to these 17 fun Vampirina party ideas will have you the. Who is a little easier, they choose a book everyone can really their.! Vampirina is 14 years old, she likes to make friends with classmates, goblins and monsters of... Town is looking forward to Making some new friends over it Vee '' and find out this! Sleep and let the medicine she got from the pharmacy take effect by... Little batty trying to scare up a play Date new kid in and. Is great chance to prove that she is! Vampirina is the first half of Disney! Life as vampires in the mirriors -Vampirina Fangtastic friends ( 10 Pieces ) 7 -Vampirina friends! 'S strange ways spook the neighbors, Vampirina goes a little batty trying to scare up play. Is all about.â Vampirina ca n't wait to deliver valentines to her Secret potion living in,... An animated family film based on the bus Say, `` Conme on, Pete for News... Miranda tried to sleep and let the medicine she got from the TV!, and more first on new releases and special deals fullscreen ; Comment ; Subscribe ; play the..
President Of The Senate Ap Gov Definition, Hanafuda Earrings Demon Slayer Wiki, Is Damascus Steel Strong, R&r Manufacturing Seymour Ct, Pastor Jobs Charleston, Sc, Dragonfire Laser Power, Do Quakers Believe In The Bible, Katie Morrison Plane Crash,
Children's television series from Disney Junior
Vampirina is an Irish-American comedy horrorcomputer-animatedchildren's television series created by Chris Nee. Based on the Vampirina Ballerina series of books written by Anne Marie Pace and published by Disney-Hyperion, the series was announced in March 2016 and premiered on Disney Channel and Disney Junior on October 1, 2017. It features much of the staff that has worked on another program created by Nee, Doc McStuffins.
Vampirina follows the story of Vampirina "Vee" Hauntley who becomes the new kid on the block after she and her family move from Transylvania to Pennsylvania to open a local bed and breakfast called the Scare B&B for visiting ghouls (including vampires) and goblins. The Hauntley family have to learn to do things the "Pennsylvania way," especially when Vee is at school, all while keeping their monster lives a secret from humans so they don't scare them.
- Vampirina "Vee" Hauntley (voiced by Isabella Crovetti)  – A physically 8-year-old vampire, but biologically near 200 years old as stated in "Countess Vee". Unlike in the books, in the TV adaptation she and her family have blue skin and super-speed. She is the lead singer and spookylele player of her band, the Ghoul Girls.
- Boris and Oxana Hauntley (voiced by James Van Der Beek, and Lauren Graham, and voiced by Dan Green and Jules de Jongh respectively) – Vee's parents who are the proprietors of the Scare B&B.
- Demi (voiced by Mitchell Whitfield) – A blue ghost who lives with the Hauntleys. He is Vee and Gregoria's sidekick.
- Gregoria (voiced by Wanda Sykes) – A 473-year-old gargoyle who is Vee's sidekick.
- Poppy Peepleson (voiced by Jordan Alexa Davis and Amy Palant) – Edna's daughter who is Vee's best friend. She is the first human who discovers Vee's true identity, but promises not to tell anyone. She's the drummer and the youngest of the Ghoul Girls. She is 8-years-old. In "Double Double Halloween Trouble", she and her family are revealed to be Hispanic. Her first name is probably chosen as a reference to Gothic author Billy Martin's pen name Poppy Z. Brite (cf. her brother's first name being that of Edgar Allan Poe).
- Bridget (voiced by ViviAnn Yee) – A very shy and nervous girl who is another one of Vee's friends. She also soon discovers Vee's identity, and like Poppy, promises to keep it secret. She has a pet Sphynx cat named Miss Cuddlecakes. She's the bassist and the smartest of the Ghoul Girls. She is also 9-years-old. She is revealed to be partly Jewish in "Double Double Halloween Trouble".
- Edgar Peepleson (voiced by Benji Risley) – Poppy's older twin brother who is a monster enthusiast and runs a vlog called "Weekly Weirdness". In the Season 2 finale episode "Ghoul Guides Save the Day!", he finally learns Vee's secret of her family being vampires, and the fact that monsters are actually real when he visits Vee's home town, Transylvania for the first time. However, just like Poppy and Bridget, he promises not to tell anyone. He is the percussionist and twin member of the Ghoul Girls. He is 8-years-old. Similarly to his sister, Edgar's first name is probably chosen as a reference to a Gothic author - namely Edgar Allan Poe.
- Chef Remy Bones (voiced by Ian James Corlett) – A skeleton who is the head chef of the Scare B&B. He speaks with a French accent.
- Wolfie (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) – A purple dog who is the Hauntley's house pet. He can assume a werewolf-like form during a full moon or by drinking milk.
- Edna Peepleson (voiced by Cree Summer) – Poppy and Edgar's mom.
- Grandpop and Nanpire (voiced by Brian Stokes Mitchell and Patti LuPone respectively) – Vee's grandparents.
- Phoebe (voiced by Sanai Victoria) – A little witch who first appears in "The Little Witch".
- Mr. Gore (voiced by Dee Bradley Baker) – Vee's human school teacher.
- Cosmina and Narccissa (voiced by Alex Ellis and Laraine Newman respectively) – Two 800-year old internet-using vampire sisters who were guests at the Scare B&B.
- King Pepi (voiced by Andrew Rannells) – A mummy from Egypt.
- Aunt Olga (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) – Vampirina's aunt, Nosy’s mother, Oxana’s sister and Boris’ sister-in-law.
- Nosferatu "Nosy" (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) – Olga’s baby daughter and Vampirina's baby cousin.
- Matilda (voiced by Lara Jill Miller) – A cuddly Snugglot monster.
- Mr. Froufington (voiced by Phil LaMarr) – A foodie who visits the Scare B&B to try Oxana's food.
- The Scream Girls – Vee's favorite goulish rock band.
- FrankenStacy (voiced by Kaley Snider)
- Creepy Caroline (voiced by Raini Rodriguez)
- Ghastly Gayle (voiced by Gabriela Milo)
- Buttons (voiced by Nika Futterman) – A blue Cuddle Monster.
- Hornadette and Shriekia (voiced by Georgie Kidder and Debi Derryberry respectively) – A two-headed monster whose two heads are sisters.
- Rusty Topsail (voiced by Christian Borle) – A ghost pirate.
- Trevor Rider (voiced by Patrick Warburton) – A rodeo enthusiast and business mogul who sometimes helps with anything the Hauntleys need. He also has a soft side toward young kids like Vee.
- Bob Bigfoot (voiced by Ethan Suplee) – An old friend of Boris who is often called "Uncle Bob" by Vee.
- Poltergeist Pat (voiced by Adam DeVine) - An unscrupulous singer.
- Frankenstein (voiced by Skylar Astin) - An old friend of Boris who tends to forget things.
- Bride of Frankenstein (voiced by Anna Camp) - The girlfriend of Frankenstein who gets engaged to him.
Main article: List of Vampirina episodes
Vampirina premiered on Sunday, October 1, 2017 in the United States with two back-to-back episodes simulcast on Disney Channel and Disney Junior. Of the first season's 15 episodes, 10 premiered within the month of October to tie into Halloween and were also placed on Disney Junior's streaming and video on demand venues. In Canada, the show premiered on Disney Junior on October 7, 2017. In January 2018, a second season was announced by Disney, which premiered on December 7, 2018. A third season was announced on September 7, 2018, which premiered on October 5, 2020.Vampirina is broadcast in 115 countries and translated into 15 languages.
|Region||Set title||Seasons||Aspect ratio||Episode count||Time length||Release date|
|1||Vampirina: Volume 1: Meet The New Girl On The Block||1||1.78:1||4 (half-hours)||92 minutes||Oct 17, 2017|
|1||Vampirina: Ghoul Girls Rock!||6 (half-hours)||144 minutes||Nov 6, 2018|
|1||Disney Junior Holiday||2 (half-hours)||143 minutes||Oct 23, 2018|
Awards and nominations
|2018||Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Directing in an Animated Program||Nicky Phelan, Marten Jonmark, Ehud Landsberg, Matteo Ceccotti and Kristi Reed||Nominated|
|Outstanding Main Title and Graphic Design||Nicky Phelan, Stephen Robinson, Leigh Fieldhouse and Magnus Kråvik||Nominated|
|Outstanding Writing in an Animated Preschool Program||Chris Nee, Chelsea Beyl, Travis Braun and Jeffrey King||Nominated|
|2019||Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Sound Mixing for a Preschool Animated Program||Nominated|
|Outstanding Sound Editing for a Preschool Animated Program||Otis Van Osten, Marcos Abrom, Jason Oliver, Eric Lewis, Goeun Lee||Won|
|2020||Daytime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Preschool Children's Animated Series||Chris Nee, Cathal Gaffney, Darragh O'Connell, Norton Virgien, Chelsea Beyl, Gillian Higgins, Colm Tyrrell, Lisa O'Connor, Erik Vignau, Nayanshi Shaw and Jeffrey King||Nominated|
|Outstanding Original Song in a Children's, Young Adult or Animated Program||Michael Kooman, Christopher Dimond and Chris Nee for The Vamp-Opera: “The Vamp Opera”||Nominated|
- ^Steinberg, Brian (March 4, 2016). "Disney Junior Renews 'Lion Guard,' Orders 'Vampirina,' 'Puppy Dog Pals'". Variety.
- ^"a ghoulish girl in the human world" in opening lyrics, a pair of vampires are the first guests
- ^ abcde"Lauren Graham to Voice a Vampire in Disney Junior Animated Series". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 26, 2017.
- ^Hauntley, Vampirina. "Portrait of a Vampire". Vampirina. (also "I may be blue with pointy teeth" in opening lyrics)
- ^"Disney Junior's Vampirina to Debut on October 1". LaughingPlace.com. Retrieved 30 August 2017.
- ^Petaski, Denise (January 22, 2018). "'Vampirina' Renewed for Season 2 by Disney Junior". Deadline.com. Retrieved January 22, 2018.
- ^Kimberly Nordyke (September 7, 2018). "'Muppet Babies,' 'Vampirina,' 'Puppy Dog Pals' Renewed at Disney Junior (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 17, 2020.
- ^Evans, Greg (September 28, 2020). "Disney Junior's 'Vampirina' Taps Broadway & TV For Season 3 Guest Star Line-Up: Audra McDonald, Christopher Jackson, Taran Killam, Mayim Bialik, Among Others".
- ^"Listings - VAMPIRINA on DISNEY JUNIOR - TheFutonCritic.com". www.thefutoncritic.com.
- ^"Amazon.com: Vampirina: Volume 1: Isabella Cramp, Lauren Graham, James van der Beek, Patti Lupone, Brain Stokes Mitchell, Wanda Sykes, Cree Summer: Movies & TV" Amazon.
List of Vampirina episodes
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a list of episodes from the series Vampirina.
Season 1 (2017–18)
- Vampirina were present in all episodes in this season.
- Poppy was absent from 6 episodes: "Super Natural", "The Little Witch", "Critters!", "Batty Fever" (mentioned), "Dust Bunnies" and "Acrobat Boris".
- Demi was absent from 2 episodes: "Woodchuck Woodsies" and "Game Night" (mentioned).
Season 2 (2018–20)
- Vampirina and Demi were present in all episodes in this season.
- Poppy was absent from 13 episodes: "Baby Dragon", "Desserter Mystery", "Gregoria Takes Flight", "The Big Bite" (mentioned), "Vamp-iversary", "Play It Again Vee", "Freeze our Guest" (mentioned), "This Haunted House Is Closed", "Dia de los Muertos", "The Scare Council", "A Gargoyle Carol" (mentioned), "Oh Brother" and "Au Revoir Remy".
Season 3 (2020–21)
- Vampirina and Demi were present in all episodes in this season.
- Poppy was absent from 8 episodes: "Sincerely, Blobby", "Haunted House Call", "Fang Ten!", "Science Rocks", "Gregoria Gets Down", "The Fright Before Christmas", "The Curious Case of the Giggles" and "Daddy's Little Ghoul".
- ^ abcdef"Vampirina Episode Guide". The Futon Critic.
- ^ abcd"Vampirina Episode Guide". Zap2it.
- ^ ab"Vampirina Episodes". Disney ABC Press.
- ^ abcMitch Metcalf (October 3, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals: 10.1.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on October 3, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- ^Mitch Metcalf (July 21, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals: 7.21.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on July 24, 2017. Retrieved August 21, 2020.
- ^ abMitch Metcalf (October 3, 2017). "Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals: 10.2.2017". Showbuzz Daily. Archived from the original on October 3, 2017. Retrieved October 12, 2017.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.6.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 14 October 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.9.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 10 October 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.13.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 11 October 2020. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.16.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 17 October 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab>"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.20.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 24 October 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Monday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.23.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 24 October 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.27.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 26 September 2018. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
- ^ ab"Updated: ShowBuzzDaily's Top 150 Friday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.3.2017". www.showbuzzdaily.com. Archived from the original on 14 November 2017. Retrieved 18 February 2018.
Western Animation / Vampirina
Like the other monsters on every block
'Til we packed our things and we flapped our wings
And we got a case of human race culture shock!
— The show's Expository Theme Tune
Vampirina is a Disney Junior show based on the Vampirina Ballerina children's books (the name is shortened to just Vampirinaforobvious reasons) which premiered on October 1, 2017.
Developed by Doc McStuffins creator Chris Nee, the show is about a young vampire girl named Vampirina Hauntley (nicknamed Vee) as she and her family move from Transylvania to Pennsylvania to open a bed and breakfast for visiting ghouls and goblins. Along the way, Vee navigates her way through the human world with help from her family and friends, all while keeping her monster identity a secret while trying to fit in with human culture.
The series eventually ended after its third season on June 28, 2021.
Vampirina contains examples of:
- Absentee Actor: Of all the main characters, Vee is the only one to appear in both segments of every single episode.
- Actually Not a Vampire: In "The Ghoul Next Door", the Hauntleys and the Peeplesons get new neighbors, whom Edgar believes are vampires from Transylvania. Even the Hauntleys start to wonder if they might be, since evidence seem to pile up. But it turns out they're humans.
Boris: I guess even humans can fool monsters.
- Adaptational Dye-Job: Vee's family has pale gray skin in the books, while their skin is light blue here.
- Adapted Out: Vee's older sister from the original books doesn't appear in the show.
- Adult Fear: In "Fang Ten!", Vee tries to surf a big wave and Oxana becomes so worried for her safety she says Vee scared her and not in a fun way.
- An Aesop: Every episode has a moral.
- The overall theme of the show is to embrace being different, and how special you are, something that really needs reinforcement in today's society.
- In later episodes of Season 1, another strong theme that arises is that one can have a double identity, even if it is difficult and one feels like they must take one side.
- Affectionate Nickname: Vee's full name is Vampirina Hauntley, but everyone calls her Vee.
- All-CGI Cartoon: Like with Doc McStuffins , the show is done in CGI provided by Brown Bag Films.
- Alliterative Name: Poppy Peepleson.
- Alphabet News Network: Transylvania News Network.
- Amazing Technicolor Population: Vampirina and her parents have light blue skin.
- Ambiguously Brown: Edgar and Poppy's family. "Nanpire the Great" and Poppy's features imply they are half-Latino, half-black. "Double Double Halloween Trouble" further confirms this when Poppy says they speak English and Spanish.
- Amnesia Episode: "Memor-eek" is about Gregoria using a memory spell so Edgar will temporarily forget about monsters while she gets some alone time, but it backfires, and both Edgar and Poppy forget meeting Vee.
- Art Shift: The Ghoul Girls Rock shorts are done in a flash/hand drawn style instead of CG.
- April Fools' Plot: The episode "April Ghoul's Day" has the Transylvanian version of this, with the Hauntley family playing fun pranks on each other. Vee invites Poppy and Bridget to take part in the holiday.
- Artistic License Geography: "Look Who's Scared Now!" has the characters refer to Pennsylvania as a town, instead of a state; in addition, the town's color is said to be pink and official mascot is a bear; in reality, Pennsylvania's state colors are blue and gold and the official state mascot is the Nittany Lion.
- Though Pennsylvania could also be the name of town the series takes place in, AND it's in the state of the same name. And pink and the bear could be the town's color and mascot respectively.
- Babysitting Episode: "Little Terror" has Vee taking care of her baby cousin Nosy.
- Beach Episode: "Beach Night" has the Hauntleys and the Peoplesons going on a trip to the beach together. However, the Hauntleys can't go to the beach without their special sunscreen. Without it, they get the Batties. They forget the sunscreen, so they derail the trip several times so they can get to the beach at night. Later, the entire cast has a "beach night" party.
- Beauty, Brains, and Brawn: Poppy is the beauty, Vee is the brains, and Bridget is the brawn.
- Big Little Brother: Gregoria's brother Hugo towers over her and he's her, as she calls him, "little brother".
- Birthday Episode:
- "The Birthday Broom" is about Vee's birthday, as Poppy and Bridget try to find her a gift.
- "Desserter Mystery" is about Nanpire's birthday.
- "Twin Trouble" is about Poppy and Edgar dealing with clashing styles when trying to have a good birthday party.
- Black Comedy: A considerably downplayed example considering its target demographic, but it's not uncommon for Vee to make Accidental Puns like "I'm dying to try this out" or "Let's knock them dead" when she's really trying to say that she's excited for something.
- Blatant Lies: Vee and her family's constant excuses whenever they're in a situation which could reveal their monster identities. Naturally they work, even Edgar is convinced.
- Bowdlerise: An in-universe example occurs in "Two Heads Are Better Than One". The loser for each event during the Transylvanian Friendship Festival usually suffer some type of minor curse, one of which involves a dragon. Bridget is understandably freaked out, and Gregoria changes it to simply using a stopwatch to measure the time.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Dr. Dolores Millweed from "Haunted House Call" follows this. When we first see her, she gives the Hauntley family lollipops even though they're not patients. When she first sees Demi trapped in the tv, she immediately says that this is his diagnosis. However, she's still a great doctor with how she's able to connect the dots on how he became sick, mainly with the family inadvertently ignoring him and how ghosts' health is tied to their emotions.
- Cannot Tell a Lie: The Great Esmeralda is always correct about her predictions; she even says so in her song, "I'm Never Wrong".
- Christmas Episode:
- Season 2 has "A Gargoyle Carol", with Gregoria learning what Christmas is about.
- "Nanpire and Grandpop the Greats" was promoted as this in Season 1, despite not occurring on such.
- Season 3 has "The Fright Before Christmas", with Vee trying to make sure that Spooky Claus gets to their house.
- Season 2 has "A Gargoyle Carol", with Gregoria learning what Christmas is about.
- Competition Freak: Implied with Edna. In "Beast In Show", she's slightly insensitive to Vee when thinking she was going to watch the dog show with Wolfie instead of taking part in it. In "Hauntleyween", she does genuinely congratulate the family for winning the haunted house contest, though there's a slight tone in her voice that gives off the vibe of really wanting to win.
- Cool Teacher: The first teacher we meet, Mr. Gore, is a nice fellow who reacts with startlement and sincere gratitude that Vee brought him a snapdragon which actually snaps. He makes genuine attempts to make Vee feel welcome and included.
- Cross-Referenced Titles: An episode is called "Nanpire the Great", it is followed by a later episode named "Nanpire and Grandpop the Greats".
- Curse Escape Clause: In "Bat Got Your Tongue", Vee has to speak the truth in order to heal her hoarse voice.
- Dark Is Not Evil: It's a show centering on a family of vampires, but given the demographic, they're naturally friendly.
- Deadpan Snarker: Gregoria, one of the gargoyles in Vee's house.
- Did You Get a New Haircut?: In "Vampire Weekend," after Vee and Poppy switch places in being a human and a vampire, Demi asks them this.
- Disappeared Dad:
- Poppy and Edgar's father is never seen nor mentioned.
- Bridget also has a mother, but her father is yet to appear or be heard of.
- Disney Acid Sequence: Most of the songs are these.
- Easter Special: "The Great Egg Scramble" involves a dragon egg getting mixed up into an Easter egg hunt.
- Epic Fail: Edgar once posted his goldfish at his web show. Even his grandma wouldn't give it a thumbs-up.
- Epic Tracking Shot: The first episode begins with one continuous and uninterrupted shot of the camera following Vee and Demi flying through the Scare B&B playing tag.
- Expressive Hair: Vees bat wing pigtails droop whenever shes sad or upset.
- Fading Away: Ghosts experience this when their list of unfinished business is almost complete. When it's complete, they permanently disappear to Haunteray Bay.
- Fantastic Racism:
- Cosmina and Narcisa express their dislike of humans in "Scare B&B", forcing the Hauntlys to try to keep them and the Peeplesons separate so Oxana's Scare B&B would go smoothly. This disappears later on, where they don't mind interacting with Poppy and Bridget.
- Poltergeist Pat may feel the same way since he looks down on Vee for living among humans in "Home Scream Home".
- Fingerless Gloves: Vee wears them. Even her pajamas have long sleeves with thumbholes to allude to such gloves.
- First Day of School Episode: "Portrait Of A Vampire" focuses on Vee's first day in human school.
- Fish out of Water: The Hauntleys are trying to fit into human society.
- Flying Car: The family car is a hearse with bat wings. It flew them from Transylvania to Pennsylvania.
- Poppy and Bridget both act as foils to each other as Vee's friends. While both are doggedly nice girls, the former is confident, genre savvy, and slightly insensitive when trying to help out while the latter is more introverted and scared, yet still empathic, often acting as Vee's conscience.
- Esmeralda is this to her own crystal ball. While both tend to be rather blunt in giving fortunes that may not be what someone wants to hear, Esmeralda is all about building a sense of camaraderie and support with others. The crystal ball, while not mean, is all about giving the blunt truth and nothing else, not really considering how others feel.
- Forgot About His Powers: Demi often forgets at times that as a ghost he can go through walls.
- Forgotten Anniversary: It's subverted in "Vampi-versary" . Vee thinks her parents forgot their anniversary as she tries recreating their first date. In actuality, they did remember and were trying to get each other a gift.
- For Halloween, I Am Going as Myself: Season 2 episode "Trick Or Treaters" does this. Some of Chef Remy Bone's Dragon Taffy (a Taffy that makes whoever eats it burp out fire) accidentally gets used as candy for Halloween, but Vee and her family, even Gregoria, Demi and Remy, figures they can go out and try searching for it with no issues because they'll blend in with everyone else pretending to be monsters.
- Freak Out: The Hauntleys get a case of the "battys" when nervous or frightened, causing them to change into bats and back nonstop.
- "Freaky Friday" Flip: "Vampire Weekend" has Vee and Poppy switch places, with the former becoming a human while the latter becomes a vampire, all through the use of a moon pendant. It also happened to Gregoria and Demi once, which she doesn't like talking about.
- Friendly Ghost: Demi. That is all.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire: Vampirina and her family, naturally.
- Full-Name Ultimatum: Edna sternly says Edgar's full name, "Edgar Allan Peopleson", to him in the episode "Ghost Hosts".
- Garage Band: Vee, Poppy and Bridget form one called The Ghoul Girls.
- Genki Girl: Vee's a little ball of energy and optimism.
- Golden Snitch: In "The Great Egg-Scramble", the kids enter an egg-hunting contest where the first prize goes to the contestant who finds more eggs unless a contestant finds the golden egg. If it's found, its finder is automatically declared the winner.
- Good Parents: Vee has loving parents who support her endeavors.
- "Groundhog Day" Loop: The cause of "Play It Again, Vee".
- Grand Finale: The final episode has the Hauntleys finally accepted by everyone in Pennsylvania, the Scare B&B is awarded a golden keystone, and Vee is finally where she belongs.
- Halloween Episode: The show has 3 of them:
- "Hauntleyween" has Vee's family throw a Halloween party, and everyone thinks the monsters there are just people in costumes.
- "Trick Or Treaters" has Chef Remy's fire candies accidentally get mixed up with regular Halloween candy, and everyone has to trick or treat to get them back.
- "Double Double Halloween Trouble" has Vee trying to decide whether she should go trick or treating in Pennsylvania or go to Nanpire's Halloween party, The Boneyard Banquet, in Transylvania. She then switches back and forth between the two places .
- Hamster-Wheel Power: For a science fair, Edgar decides to power a light bulb using one of those with a lizard instead of a hamster.
- Hartman Hips: Poppy's mom Edna Peepleson definitely shows these.
- Hiccup Hijinks: Multiple, involving vampire hiccups:
- The premise of the episode "Hiccupire" has Vee coming down with vampire hiccups, with Poppy and Bridget trying to cure her.
- It turns out the reason Nanpire couldn't make Vee's concert in "Home Scream Home" was because she also had vampire hiccups.
- For a human example, Bridget's Franken fortune cookie in "Bringing Down The House" says that she would get hiccups, which she does. She then loses them by scaring herself.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Bridget is so afraid of spiders she's scared by a chalk-drawn one that, as Edgar points out, she drew.
- Hold Your Hippogriffs: Ghouls and goblins tell each other "hold your zombie horses." They also wish each other "nasty dreams."
- In "Vampire Weekend", Gregoria said it's "raining bats and frogs".
- Humanity Ensues: In "Vampire Weekend", the now-human Vee realizes how tiring being a human is when night approaches.
- Inexplicably Identical Individuals: Vee's old friends in Transylvania resemble her human friends Poppy and Bridget. The Poppy look-alike is a werewolf and the Bridget look-alike is a Fish Person. And Vee's ghost friend resembles Edgar.
- Informed Judaism: Bridget reveals in "Double Double Halloween Trouble" her family celebrates Christmas and Hanukkah, making her one quarter Jewish.
- In Medias Res: The first episode starts with the Hauntleys having already moved to Pennsylvania and settled into the B&B.
- Innocently Insensitive: Multiple:
- Vee means well, but can sometimes do some rather careless things when helping others.
- Poppy can also be this way. She's got a good heart and always means well, but can sometimes be unintentionally stubborn when trying to help Vee or anyone adjust to human culture.
- Insane Troll Logic: In "Hide and Shriek", Vampirina finds Bridget, who takes advantage of having her back turned to Vampirina to pull an "if I don't see you, you don't see me" reasoning.
- Insistent Terminology: In "Vee Goes Viral", Dragos the Dancer repeatedly corrects Vee and company when they only call him Dragos.
- Instant Web Hit: In early installments, Edgar's paranormal-hunting web show is a bomb that only has six viewers and two of them are his grandma and her pet. But when he decides to break format and post a video of Vee and Poppy dancing a ghoulish hit, he ends up getting over a million views.
- Intrigued by Humanity: Vee, to the point of wanting to be live a day as one in "Vampire Weekend". However, in "Fangless," she isn't so sure she wants to be human.
- I Want My Mommy!: Edgar shouts this word-for-word when getting scared in "Vampirina's Surprise Party" and is caught on camera doing so. To his credit, he's the first to return after almost everyone freaks out and leaves.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: To paraphrase what Vee and Nanpire said about Gregoria the gargoyle: "She's tough on the outside, but sweet as pie on the inside". This is revealed through Gregoria's sharp bluntness, especially to Demi when he makes mistakes.
- Jump Scare: Downplayed considering the show's target audience. When Vee and her family first move to Pennsylvania, they note that humans tend to get pretty jumpy and screamy around unfamiliar things. Indeed, in "Vee's Surprise Party," Vee's friends react badly at first to a scary surprise party. Bridget in particular tends to jump at the slightest bit of surprise or scare.
- Kissed Keepsake: In "The Ghoul Guides Save the Day", Bob the Bigfoot autographs Edgar's shirt and Edgar says he'll never take it off again. Poppy calls it "gross".
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: While trying to protect her identity in "The Bird Who Knew Too Much", Vee and Poppy sing the song from before and lampshade it as "an old Transylvanian song".
- Like Father, Unlike Son: Well, "like mother, unlike daughter", but it still fits. Bridget is known for being very scared and introverted. In contrast, her mother Briana, as shown in "The Hauntley Girls", is shown to be more excitable and outgoing. For instance, she enjoys sky diving.
- Locked Out of the Loop: Edgar is the only one in Vee's friendship circle who is unaware of her monster identity, though he finds out in the season 2 finale. Edna and all of Vee's class follow suit.
- Lost Voice Plot: The episode "Bat Got Your Tongue" has Vee's voice becomes hoarse on the day of a Ghoul Girls concert when she sang too much the previous day. Gregoria uses a potion that can restore it if she admits some kind of truth. Larry Moss, the music manager, says that she can lip sync while Poppy sings backstage. Vee accepts at first, but she feels guilty, confesses, and then gets her voice back.
- Lovable Coward: Bridget is an overall sweet girl. She just has a hard time adjusting to the whole vampire thing.
- Malfunction Malady: As a monster trait, all vampires get "the batties" when nervous or freaked out. It means they temporarily lose control of their ability to turn into a bat, and shift back and forth at random until they can calm down.
- Masculine Girl, Feminine Boy: Gregoria and Demi.
- Meaningful Name: Though possibly unintentional, Oxana runs a B&B, and her name originates from the Greek word for Sacred Hospitality, Xenia.
- Meganekko: Bridget.
- Morphic Resonance: When Vee and her parents turn into bats, they retain their original faces on their bat bodies.
- Musical Episode: "The Vamp Opera" is a full-on In-Universe example of this; a hybrid spell Vee casts causes herself and everyone in Pennsylvania to sing whatever they're saying.
- Nerd Glasses: Boris and Mr. Gore. Demi also dons glasses at times to look more intelligent.
- Nervous Wreck: Bridget has her moments. Edna as well.
- Never Say "Die": Surprisingly averted—there are some instances where Vee says something to the effect of "I'm dying to try this out" at least a few times, and has to correct herself when she's trying to say that she's excited to do something.
- Averted most definitely in the episode "Dia De Los Muertos", which goes into detail about the holiday, and has Vee trying to meet up with her Uncle Dieter.
- New Year Has Come: There's a variant of this with "New Century's Eve". The titular holiday has all the makings of New Year's Eve, but just done every century. The episode has Vee trying to be a helpful monster and making sure that everyone keeps their resolutions.
- Nice Girl: Vee naturally is a sweet person.
- Nobody Here but Us Statues:
- Gregoria does this in the company of most humans to keep up the act with hiding the Hauntleys' supernatural life.
- In "Oldie But a Ghoulie," Vampirina in her bat form pretends to be a collectible bat knick-knack in order to hide from the collector who has bought Gregoria. It works, but then a bit afterwards when she moves and talks, she gets caught.
- Not So Above It All: In "Vee's Surprise Party", Edgar pretends that he wasn't scared of the haunted stuff in Vee's house, but his own video camera says otherwise.
- The One Guy: Within Vee's circle of friends, she only has Edgar. Poppy and Bridget are both girls.
- One-Word Title: First name of Protagonist Title.
- Orbital Shot: Expect this to occur at least once every episode, mostly during a musical number.
- Our Gargoyles Rock: Gregoria the gargoyle is tiny, but has a grown up Sassy Black Woman voice. She tends to hang on the roof because it makes her back stiff to pretend to be a statue in the house.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Vampirina and her family can't (or don't) drink blood and aren't weakened or burnt by the sunlight (though they do have to use strong sunblock since, as nocturnal creatures, they're not used to being out in the daylight all the time). They do, however, still have an aversion to garlic.
- And they can see their reflections.
- According to Vee's parents in "The Ghoul Next Door", there's all kinds of vampires. Some look very human. Additionally, Oxana mentions a family of vampires in Northern Transylvania who tend to keep to themselves.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: The family pet, a Pekingese named Wolfie, is a werewolf. When either the sun sets or he either eats or drinks either milk or anything milk-related, the change happens, and anything like the morning sunlight (or a sun lamp) will reverse it. Wolfie is pretty harmless even in werewolf form. Just intimidatingly huge.
- "Pan Up to the Sky" Ending: How the final episode ends.
- Pajama-Clad Hero: The girls in their pajamas in "The Sleepover", with Poppy and Bridget walking around barefoot.
- Pep-Talk Song: "A Great Ballerina" from "Vampirina Ballerina".
- Perky Goth: Vee is a young vampire who has a love for all things spooky and creepy. At the same time, she's happy, upbeat, and loves playing with dolls.
- Drake from "The Ghoul Next Door" might be one, since he likes "dark and spooky things", and wears a black shirt with bats on it and has a bat belt buckle. And he was mistaken for a vampire.
- Poor Communication Kills: In "Bora the Banshee", the Ghoul Girls are to be interviewed by a banshee reporter for a magazine; for each part of the interview, Bora screams with delight before moving on. The girls misunderstand this and think she hated it, and try to change their personas until they learn the truth.
- Posthumous Character: Uncle Dieter passed away before the events of the series, but he temporarily returns in "Dia De Los Muertos".
- Protagonist Title: First Name as One-Word Title.
- Punny Name: The show has a few:
- Oxana runs a Scare B & B for monsters.
- One of Vee's dollies has her very own scream house.
- One of Vee's favorite singers is a vampire named Justin Teether.
- Hide and Shriek is obviously based on hide and seek.
- Vee got her dollies from FAO Shrieks, a reference to FAO Schwarz.
- "Spooktacular" is used frequently.
- Race Against the Clock: In "Vampire Weekend", after Vee and Poppy switch lives and Wolfie steals the other half of the full moon pendants, they have to find the half and reconnect the pendants before the full moon rises in the sky and theyll be forced to stay switched forever.
- Read the Fine Print: In "Aw Shucks", Oxana buys a scarecrow through Delivereek and is in such a hurry she doesn't realize there's some assembly required until three boxes are delivered.
- Really 700 Years Old: Boris and Oxana, apparently.
Boris: [Oxana] doesn't look a day over 500.
- Vee also notes she is almost 200 in "Countess Vee," implying this is very young for a vampire.
- Vee's favorite board game from Transylvania is not for anyone under 300.
- Grandpop says he's 689.
- Nanpire becomes 995 years old in "Desserter Mystery".
- Gregoria is 473 years old.
- Red Herring: In "The Great Esmeralda", the visiting fortune teller predicts Vee will "lose a friend", and Vee thinks she'll lose her friendship with Poppy. In reality, it was Wolfie whom she loses, having escaped into the Peeplesons' backyard.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Buttons, which is a problem for her since she wanted to be scary.
- Running Gag: Whenever there was a situation where Vee's Secret Identity is about to be exposed, she would make up a tall tale to cover it, with help from Poppy, Bridget and her parents.
- Scout-Out: The episode "Woodchuck Woodsies" has Vee joining Poppy and Bridget in the titular group. Said episode also said that she was in the "Ghoulie Guides" back in Transylvania.
- Second Episode Introduction: While Bridget already appeared in the first episode "Going Batty", she learns Vee is a vampire in the first half of the second episode "The Sleepover".
- Secret Chaser: Edgar.
- In the first segment of the first episode, Going Batty, he claims that he has his own webshow called "Weekly Weirdness", and almost finds out about Vee being a vampire, but fails thanks to Poppy.
- In "As You Wish", Edgar's last wish was to be with a monster. The magic causes Vee, who is a monster, to be pulled right up to him, but he dismisses it due to being Locked Out of the Loop.
- Once he finds out the truth, he drops this.
- Secret Identity: Outside of Poppy and Bridget and eventually Edgar, Vee and her parents try to keep their vampire identities a secret from other humans because Boris states humans can be "jumpy" around things they don't find natural in their culture and she doesn't want to scare them. According to the S3 premiere, Vee states if the whole world found out they're monsters, then things could get "pretty batty".
- Secret Keeper: Poppy keeps her own twin brother out of the loop because he wants to become famous finding supernatural creatures. Bridget also keeps her secret. Edgar eventually finds out as well in the season 2 finale "Ghoul Guides Save The Day" .
- Send in the Clones: The plot of the episode "Mirror Mirror" has Vee create a clone of herself using a magic mirror so that she can be in two places at one. In an interesting take on this plot, none of the clones can talk. Not only that, more clones are accidentally created after Vee got through her day, not during it.
- Shapeshifter Mode Lock: Vampires get stuck in their bat forms as a symptom of batty fever.
- The episode "Vampirina Ballerina" was named after what the books were originally titled.
- In "The Sleepover", Poppy draws a bunny wearing a tutu that looks quite a bit like Lambie.
- Speaking of which, in "Trick or Treaters", Poppy goes as Doc McStuffins for Halloween.
- In "TNN", Vampirina is hosting a movie night and allows her friends to choose one of the following options: Vampablanca, Dial "V" for Vampire and Citizen Vamp.
- In "Gregoria Takes Flight", Demi alludes to Superman.
Demi: It's a bird. It's a plane. It's...
Gregoria: ... a ridiculous-looking costume.
- Sick Episode:
- "Batty Fever" has Vee getting the titular disease, where she has common cold symptoms, turns into a bat, and can't change back until she's given a special potion that will cure her. The trouble lies in how Boris and Oxana also get it since the disease is contagious, leaving Demi and Gregoria to whip up the cure for all three of them.
- In "Ghost Hosts", Edgar gets sick, so he can't make any more episodes for Weekly Weirdness until he gets better. Wanting to get him more followers, Vee, Poppy, and Bridget take over the show and make videos involving music, unboxing, cats, dancing, etc, causing Edgar's follower count to skyrocket to 399. Edgar is disappointed, however, as the show has far strayed from its original purpose.
- Silly Spook: Demi is "silly and sincere", as one line sung by Gregoria says.
- Slumber Party:
- "The Sleepover" has Vee host one, and it's the episode where Bridget finds out her identity.
- Season 3 has "The Creepover", which is essentially a haunted sleepover. Vee holds one and invites Poppy, Bridget, and Frankie.
- Skirt over Slacks: Bridget
- Strange Minds Think Alike:
- In the first episode, Boris gives his family orange sweaters to help themfit their new environment. Later, when they and the audience first see Edna, she's wearing an identical sweater.
- The episode "Bat Hair Day" starts with an earthquake that Demi deduces it's either Gregoria jumping rope in the attic again or a delivery from Ogre Express. After the latter guess is revealed to be the real cause, it's also revealed that Boris also suspected it was Gregoria jumping rope in the attic again.
- Stranger in a Familiar Land: Vampirina feels this way when she and her family visit Transylvania in "Home Scream Home", since she finds a lot of things changed and is behind on current trends. Poltergeist Pat rubs that fact in her face, which makes her feel worse about.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Boris and Vampirina tend to do this, either because they are bad liars or because they're simply unaware that some things are not normal for humans.
- Super Speed: The Hauntleys can run super fast.
- Taken for Granite: Medusa can turn anyone to stone by looking at anyone without her sunglasses. To fit with the show's target audience, the victims remain fully sentient, but their movements are slightly hindered (ie. slower walking, cannot fly, etc.).
- Tempting Fate:
- In "Vampire Weekend", the now-vampire Poppy got the Batties, making it difficult for her to fly. Demi said it couldn't get any worse. Just then, Poppy fell on Wolfie's cage, setting him free to drink some milk Poppy accidentally spilled while flying, turning him into a werewolf.
Demi: Why can't I keep my adorable mouth shut? At least Wolfie can't open the— [the door opens] And there he goes.
- In "The Ghoul Guides Save the Day", Bridget hopes the Ghoul Guide badges won't be hard to earn. The first badge requires taking a dragon to a corral.
- Temporarily a Villain: The episode "April Ghoul's Day" has the Hauntley family, particularly Vee, take on a slightly antagonistic role when they keep pranking Poppy and Bridget with a barrage of tricks. Fortunately, it's portrayed in an Innocently Insensitive way where they're just really into their game. They accept being pranked by Poppy and Bridget as well as apologize for going too far, realizing that it's all about everyone having fun.
- Those Two Guys: Demi and Gregoria qualify as these.
- Poppy and Bridget may also apply, with Poppy as the "brave one," and Bridget as the "scared one."
- ¡Three Amigos!: Vee, Poppy and Bridget for this to a tee.
- Title, Please!: Starting in Season 2, title cards do not appear onscreen, yet Vee still announces them.
- Title Theme Tune: "Whoa-oa-oa, Vampirina!"
- Town Girls: Poppy is femme, Bridget is butch, and Vee is neither.
- The Unmasking: Vee does this to Bridget in "The Sleepover".
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: None of the residents of Pennsylvania seem to think it's strange that the Hauntleys all have blue skin, pointy ears and fangs. This is possibly due to them trying to hide their monster identities and behaving more like humans because, as Boris puts, humans get "jumpy" and "screamy", around things they've never seen before.
- Vampire Vords: Nanpire, Oxana, and Boris talk like this. Averted for Vampirina herself, despite being born in Transylvania.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Demi and Gregoria may get on each other's nerves at times, but they still care for each other.
- What Is This Thing You Call "Fear"?: The Hauntley experience non-pleasant, human-like fear for the first time in "Look Who's Scared Now!" after witnessing pink sparkly fireworks that reminded them of a wicked troll attack.
- The Voiceless: The episode "Mirror, Mirror" features a mirror that creates duplicates of Vampirina. The duplicates are voiceless.
- When the Clock Strikes Twelve: In "Mirror, Mirror", if Vee's clone is not put back in the mirror by midnight, it will clone itself.
- Witch Species: Desmond, Alice and Phoebe Ravenson are all referred to as "witches". The three have green skin and the ability to turn into cats.
- Winds of Destiny, Change!: "Vampire's Luck" has Nanpire give Vee a cat named Trixie so that she can have some luck to give her the needed confidence she needs to do a ballet performance well. Unfortunately, while it gives monsters good luck, it gives humans bad luck.
- Wingdinglish: Any place that would have text is written as jumbled and unreadable symbols.
- X Meets Y: Hotel Transylvania meets Ready Jet Go!.
- You Can't Go Home Again:
- In "Countess Vee", if Vee is crowned countess of Spookleton Castle, she and her family cannot go back to Pennsylvania with her friends, so it's best she refuses the position.
- In "Taking Scare Of Business", if a ghost finishes their list of unfinished business, they leave for Haunteray Bay and stay there forever.
- Your Worst Nightmare: In "Bridget the Brave", Bridget accidentally casts a fearsome spell on herself, causing everyone else to see her as what they fear the most.
Alternative Title(s):Vampirina BallerinaSours: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WesternAnimation/Vampirina
They looked at each other, the active idea obviously liked it, she nodded at me: Come on. They sat down beside me on the sides, the active one took hold of the penis, the second one for the scrotum, and with free hands. Caressed my chest. At my request to turn off the light, there was a categorical refusal. It was terribly embarrassing and it was very exciting.🎶 Isso É Superlegal - Vampirina
Her legs were shamelessly spread so that all the landscapes of her vagina were visible. The girl had a clean-shaven pubis and small, neat labia. Her small, perfectly shaped breasts with bulging nipples showed an extreme degree of arousal. But all the attention was focused on a long artificial phallus attached to a small oval box.
He, apparently, worked from the control panel.
- Hotstar vs sling
- Carmax ram promaster
- Lick library dvd
- Quality inn
- Antique border clipart
- Pewdiepie spotify
- Dodge in phoenix
- Missaukee county news
- Velop forum
- Dodge dart srt4 swap
- Mike weir wiki
- Sq ft hk
- Allure zodiac
And when the penis climbed to failure, with a pleasant, painful pain, bursting her pussy in length and width. Lera finished convulsively, with a heart-rending sigh. Not realizing what had happened to her, she continued to enjoy her tight hole from every movement of her beloved husband.