Hog Freeze Cycle (Hard-Counters Almost Everything)
Henlo my dear friends, I’m finally back!
If you don’t know me, my name is Norbysweg, and I started writing guides more than half a year ago!
At the moment I have quite good stats, sitting around 5200 trophies, and playing Grand Challenges every day!
Leaving that behind, today I’m bringing you this exceptional, surprising Hog Freeze deck, supported by two excellent defensive cards, the Mini P.E.K.K.A and Princess!
Now without further ado, let’s get right into the guide!
Hog Freeze Deck
Meta Hog Freeze Deck
Sitting at 2.9 Elixir, this deck is a beast at cycling and getting many princesses down.
- Advertisement -
Princesses are what offer your deck stability, by denying many troops from distance.
You can easily catch your opponent off guard with chip Goblins or Princesses because this deck often relies on catching your opponent with one to zero response!
I got several 12 wins with this deck, an average of 6 out of 10, and I most often got a tower with Mini P.E.K.K.A Freeze!
Hog Rider – Your main win condition, of course.
One of the best cards to pair with Freeze, because of it targeting only buildings!
When using Hog Freeze, you want it to be the push that automatically gets damage, like a Fireball, Rocket, or whatever!
The Hog Freeze isn’t like a Pekka or Golem Push: Waiting for 10 Elixir, then starting it and getting value out of your troops, it’s about doing it right away when you have few Elixir, so you can catch them off-guard!
Mini P.E.K.K.A – Your secondary win condition, the Mini P.E.K.K.A is used as the main Tank Killer, as well as punisher!
There are two types of punishing with this deck, but I’ll talk about that later.
When defending a push with Mini Pekka, you most likely want it to deal its full damage, so protect it with Goblins, Ice Golem, or whatever you have!
Freeze+Mini Pekka kills every glass cannon push in the game, so keep that as an idea when defending huge pushes!
Princess – Your main defensive card!
The Princess is used to chip away and kill pushes from far away, while her being one of the most annoying cards in the game.
With Zap being overused in the Meta, there is almost nothing to kill a defensive princess!
If you’re playing against a Miner player, always save Goblins to protect your Princess!
Goblins – One of the most solid defensive cards at the moment, and also used in fast-paced pushes.
Bats – Essential in almost every deck right now, the Bats are fast, high-DPS air troops that kill and chip lots of cards like Pekka, Balloon, Hog, Giant, Mega Knight, and else!
Their high DPS can be used super effectively on offense, for example eliminating a Minion Horde while attacking, by Zapping it while the Bats kill them in the blink of an eye!
Zap – Essential on offense, less used on defense though! It insta-kills troops like Bats, damages Hordes, Gangs, Minions, Goblins, and also resets Inferno Dragons and else!
Ice Golem + Zap is something you’ll use very often against Balloon or Miner players!
Ice Golem – The main tank for both of your possible pushes, also an essential defensive card, being able to slow down and kill small troops such as Skeletons and Bats, while also damaging things above like Minions!It’s also the best kiting troop, being able to defend a
It’s also the best kiting troop, being able to defend a P.E.K.K.A or a Mega Knight just by kiting and killing with Bats, offering crazy value in games!
Freeze – I explained everything at the Hog part, so yea!
Your best starting moves are either Princess in the back, cycle Bats/Gobs, or Hog on offense!Never go Hog IG in
Never go Hog Ice Golem on offense as the first move, because they can easily counter with a Mega Knight, and destroy you after with no kiting left!
As I said earlier, there are two types of punishes you can do with this deck!
- Pump-Punish: When your opponent pumps, the key is taking it out! Send a fake Goblins/Bats + Ice Golem push on one side, then immediately Hog in the middle so it takes out the pump!
- Tank-Punish: Be that a Giant, a Golem, a Pekka! It’s worth punishing the other lane! In this case, you want to take out the Tower completely! If they place a Hog Counter like a Mega Knight or Pekka on the other lane, it’s worth going with Hog too! A regular Tank-Punish would be Ice Golem+Mini Pekka+Bats/Goblins.
Don’t be afraid to punish the other lane! Always remember, if you punish the other lane, EVEN if you towertrade, you’ll have the advantage of you attacking on the other side of the map at 1-1!Against this deck, the only method you can win
Against this deck, the only method you can win is to control the incoming pushes!
It’s kind of hard when you counter a push, then you can’t counterpush because it’s going to the King. If they go for it, you have the advantage, if they don’t, you have the advantage! If they tank in the back you just punish and you’re fine!
This deck can easily counter: Bridge Spam, Bandit Miner cycle, Classic Golem, Lava Miner Triple Minions
Lavaloon – One of the Hardest matchups to start off!
As you’ve probably noticed, you barely have two air counters in this deck, which are pretty weak against the tanky aspect of the Lava and the Balloon coupled with it.
To counter that, you want to put pressure the whole game, and cycle like a monster.
Get the most value out of Zaps. Most likely Tombstones or Minions. Goblin Gangs survive the Zap, and the Mini Pekka has to hit them like they would be full health.
Your best bet is getting a good push at the start.
Mega Knight Balloon – Pretty even Matchup!
They have the Mega for the Hog, but you have the Princess which completely f*cks up their playstyle!
Always save Goblins for protecting Princess from Miner, and Freeze the Balloon if needed.
If they use their Mega Knight, you can just push through their defense like it was nothing.
Just Hog+Ice G+Mini P, and a Princess somewhere in the middle. How can they defend it?
Bait – Pretty controversial matchup, you always have to win the Princess Battle and get most value out of your Goblins.
The best move you can pull out is pre-placing Goblins or placing them super fast when you see the Barrel, so they go around the Tower and Block all the damage.
Outcycle their Inferno Tower first, and use freeze on your second push, when they don’t have it in hand!
Hog Cycle – Get the most value out of Mini Pekka and always watch out for Bats!
Keep your Zap or Ice Golem in hand when defending, and get most value out of your Goblins.
Surprise Freeze can easily win you the game, but only use it when you feel like he has no elixir.
Pong’s Hog LJ
Popular Hog Rocket
Soo…. That was it guys!
Hope you enjoyed my new deck, because I sure did while playing it!
Don’t forget to tell your opinions, improvements in the comments below, and hope to see you in my next guide!
Battle Decks ListRandom Deck
This is a quick deck to trophy push from Arena 8.
- Deck Created by:AnonymousQwerty91
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 6
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 13
- Arena Required: Frozen Peak (Wrong?)
- Average Elixir Cost: 2.6 (Wrong?)
- More Statistics:Go to Deck Builder
- Hog Rider: Hog Rider is your win condition.
- Freeze: Freeze helps the Hog Rider or Miner.
- The Log: The Log kills swarms.
- Fire Spirits: Fire Spirits are for cycling and for killing swarms.
- Giant Snowball: Giant Snowball is for killing swarms.
- Zap: Zap is for killing swarms and for retargeting towers.
- Arrows: Arrows are for killing Swarms
- Miner: Miner is your secondary win condition.
- Use Hog Rider with Freeze or Miner to deal massive amounts of damage
- Use spells for killing swarms
- Use Fire Spirits to cycle
Battle Decks ListRandom Deck
A good push to use with this deck is Hog Rider Baby Dragon Freeze. Put down the Hog Baby Dragon, bait the defenses, then Freeze it.
- Deck Created by:Cheekymnky0
- Minimum Recommended King Level: 5
- Maximum Recommended King Level: 7
- Arena Required: Hog Mountain (Wrong?)
- Average Elixir Cost: 3.4 (Wrong?)
- More Statistics:Go to Deck Builder
- Hog Rider: Main offensive troop.
- Freeze: Support spell to your Hog Rider on offense, freeze the defenses placed down by your enemies, can be used in defense at certain situations.
- Spear Goblins: Can deal extra damage when paired with Hog Rider or Baby Dragon. On defense, they are a cheap air defense, and useful to lure offensive melee troops to the center.
- Arrows: Kill swarms for your Hog Rider in offense, and in defense against offensive swarms.
- Skeleton Army: Defensive swarm to counter tanks or single target-troops.
- Baby Dragon: Support your Hog Rider on offense by splashing away swarms, can also be used defensively.
- Minion Horde: Like Skeleton Army, defensive air swarm to counter tanks, can also be used offensively with Hog Rider.
- Bomber: Can be used to splash ground swarms for your Hog Rider, on defense, he can be used against Barbarians, medium health troops or ground swarms.
- You can start the battle by placing the Baby Dragon in the back next to the King Tower. Due to the Baby Dragons moderate speed, you will gain some Elixir before pushing. Once the Baby Dragon reaches the bridge, place the Hog in front of it. The Hog will deal all the damage, while the Baby Dragon deals with splash. Once you see the opponent putting their defense to destroy your push, you can Freeze them.
- This is very useful, because once you take down a tower, the Baby Dragon can kill the defense. Use the Spear Goblins, Skeleton Army, and the Bomber on defense, while you can use the Minion Horde offensively. If the time arises and you think you can take out another tower, push instead with the Hog Minion Horde, as the Minions are also good at taking down swarms and you also have the Arrows to take them down as well. The Hog Rider can tank while the Minions deal tons of damage. Watch out for Wizards and Executioners, as they are a good counter to this.
Rather, already, - through clenched teeth, Olya said gloomily. - Hey, what's wrong with you. What are you. Offended by something. - Not.
Rider freeze hog
But that is another story. Thank you for reading this story _ If you want to leave your feedback, complain about inaccuracies or you have some idea for a separate story or continuation. Write to me at lindaoneesamagmаil.UNDEFEATED w/ INSANE HOG RIDER FREEZE DECK! — Clash Royale
My speech clearly awakened their passion. - I'm a slave. My life and freedom are completely owned by the master. I am a slave and must completely obey my master. I am a slave and must fall on my knees at the sight of the master and lower my head to the bottom.
You will also like:
- Nautical wood appliques
- Spongebob fanart
- Glitter stars clipart
- Twitch banner editor
- Now thats refreshing
- Denton animal shelter
- Motorola modem
- Jmu dreamspark
- Zwift on roku
He learned to do this, it seems, even under Abdurrahman of Grenada. - Into dreams. Fuck him - and I dreamed about him too.