SIG SAUER P365 XL RXZ (9MM) MANUAL SAFETY WITH ROMEO ZERO OPTIC (BLACK)
*THIS MODEL HAS A THUMB SAFETY. PICTURES DEPICT NO THUMB SAFETY.*
The P365 redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7” barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2" to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365, while increasing the capacity to 12+1 rounds of 9mm. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size. This model features the Romeo Zero 3MOA pre-installed.
This P365 XL also comes with the Sig Sauer X-Ray3 Day/Night Sights. Compare the X-RAY3 to other conventional sights and you will see the blacked-out rear sight and the high contrast front sight of the X-RAY3, make target acquisition intuitive and fast and in any light condition. This 3-Dot tritium system has a superior glowing illumination in low-light and remains bright and white for daylight conditions. No more changing sights from night to day patrols, keeping your sights consistent for all your work or hunting light conditions. The steel surrounds the tritium sights and gives them protection from recoil and protects from cleaning solvents and the harsh elements. Whether you carry for work or for sport, these X-RAY3 tritium sights will be bright for over a decade and the tested design of the X-RAY3 will stay at max performance.
Details and Features:
- XSeries P365 Grip Module with Integrated Carry Magwell and Extended Beavertail
- Flat Trigger with a 90 Degree Break
- Manual Thumb Safety
- Optic Ready Slide with Romeo Zero Optic (3 MOA)
- XRay3 Day/Night Sights
- 3.7" Barrel for Increased Accuracy While Retaining Concealability
SIG Sauer P365
Polymer frame semi-automatic handgun
The SIG Sauer P365 High-Capacity Micro-Compact is a polymer frame striker-firedsemi-automatic pistol manufactured by SIG Sauer intended for everyday carry. It is chambered in 9×19mm Parabellum and is rated for +P (higher pressure) ammunition while utilizing offset double-stack magazines. It is offered with Tritium XRAY3 Day/Night Sights and two 10-round magazines; one flush fit and the other with an extended finger tab. The P365, which replaced the P290RS, is produced in Newington, New Hampshire. In both 2018 and 2019, it was the best selling handgun in the United States.
The P365 is a striker fired, short-recoil handgun with a stainless steel slide, treated with a black Nitron finish, and a polymer frame. The slide has serrations on both front and back for easy slide manipulation. The polymer grip accepts a double-stack 10-round, 12-round, or 15-round magazine. The magazine is released by a triangular button on the grip located at the undercut trigger guard section. Per SIG Sauer, the P365 has the lowest bore-axis ratio of any handgun currently made.[full citation needed]
Sights are green tritium three-dot night sights that are made of steel and are capable of being used to cycle the slide in the case of one handed use being necessary. Aiming is by combat sighting.[a] A proprietary rail is located below the barrel. Both red and green lasers and a light will be offered as accessory items for this proprietary rail. Adapters to convert the propriety rail to a standard rail for use with standard rail accessories are also available.
Disassembly requires no tools and does not require that the trigger be pulled. For Massachusetts Attorney General compliance requirements, a model with a manual safety and loaded chamber indicator is available. In May 2019, the P365-MS, a model with a manual safety, was made generally available.
The grip encloses a stainless steel fire control unit (FCU) similar to that in the SIG Sauer P320. Due to drop-safe issues with the P320 in 2017, the P365 was drop tested over 500 times using an enhanced testing protocol which dropped the pistol at different angles from varying heights to ensure that no such problem would occur.
The striker firing system is nearly identical to that in the P320. The short recoil locking system is the SIG Sauer System created by SIG Sauer in 1975 for a Swiss Army contract by the then-existing Swiss Industrial Group (Schweizerische Industrie Gesellschaft, SIG). The SIG Sauer System improved upon the Petter-Browning system used in the French Modèle 1935A, which SIG had licensed from SACM in 1937 and used in the SIG P210 handgun design, but is not the same system, having been considerably improved upon.
Compared to the SIG Sauer P290, the P365 is slightly larger and has a lighter striker trigger pull of 5.5 to 6.5 lbf (24 to 29 N) versus the P290 at 9 lbf (40 N). The P290RS has a restrike capability, but also has a long double-action only trigger pull. The takedown system is similar to that of the P320, in that a lever is turned down with the slide locked back to release the slide from the frame.
A P365 with its optional 15 round magazine is 0.46" taller than a Glock 19 with its standard 15 round magazine.
In June 2019, the P365 XL was released. It utilizes the same fire control unit (FCU) as the P365, while having a larger grip module that accepts 12-round flush magazines, a flat trigger, and a longer slide and barrel. The rear sight on the P365 XL slide is removable, to allow a red dot sight to be attached. The slides and frames of the variants are interchangeable; for example, the longer slide (and barrel) of a P365 XL can be used on a P365 frame and vice versa.
In October 2019, a SIG Anti-Snag (SAS) version of the P365 was released. It has an optional ported barrel and slide, no front sight, flush takedown and slide catch levers on the frame, and an embedded and flush fiber optic sight at the rear. Other than a slight reduction in height, the SAS variant has the same dimensions and weight as the original P365.
In 2021, SIG released the P365X, which incorporated many of the features of the P365 XL, including a flat trigger, a removable rear sight which can be substituted for an optic mount, and a longer hand grip which accommodates flush fit 12-round magazines, but without the longer slide. At launch it was only being sold with the RomeoZero red dot sight preinstalled.
|Specification||P365||P365 SAS||P365 X||P365 XL|
|Barrel Length||3.1 inches (79 mm)||3.7 inches (94 mm)|
|Overall Length||5.8 inches (150 mm)||6.0 inches (150 mm)||6.6 inches (170 mm)|
|Overall Width||1.0 inch (25 mm)||1.1 inches (28 mm)|
|Height||4.3 inches (110 mm)||4.1 inches (100 mm)||4.8 inches (120 mm)|
|Weight||17.8 oz (500 g)||20.7 oz (590 g)|
|Capacity (flush-fit)||10+1 rounds||12+1 rounds|
|United States||Indiana State Police, selected as backup duty firearm|
Chicago Police Department, P365 and P365XL have been approved as auxiliary pistols
Sumter, South Carolina Police Department, selected the SIG-Sauer P320 as main duty gun, along with P365 as backup gun
Pasco County, Florida Police Department, has ordered the P365, alongside the department's main duty gun, the SIG-Sauer P320
Hayward, California Police Department, P365 is an authorized weapon for non-uniformed and administrative positions
- ^"the front sight completely covers the bullseye of the target."
- ^ abcde"Introducing the SIG SAUER P365". Soldier Systems Daily. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- ^ ab"P365". sigsauer.com. Retrieved March 8, 2020.
- ^"SIG Sauer P365: The Best-Selling Handgun of 2019". www.americanrifleman.org. Retrieved 2021-04-17.
- ^Live broadcast from the 2018 SHOT Show
- ^"SIG SAUER FAQs". sigsauer.com. Retrieved September 2, 2019.
- ^"SIG Rolls Out LIMA365 Laser, FOXTROT365 Flashlight for P365". Personal Defense World. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- ^"Breaking: The New SIG Sauer P365". Omaha Outdoors. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- ^"SIG SAUER P365 with Manual Safety Now Shipping". sigsauer.com (Press release). May 29, 2019. Retrieved January 17, 2020.
- ^"SIG Sauer Announces P365 Pistol". The American Rifleman. National Rifle Association. Retrieved 8 January 2018.
- ^"Evolution of the SIG P210". Firearms News. Issue 3 (February 2018). February 2018.
- ^"SIG Sauer releases 15-round mags for P365 models". MilitaryTimes. May 29, 2019.
- ^"Sig Sauer Announces 15 Round Mag for P365 Series Pistols". Guns.com. May 29, 2019.
- ^ abcMoss, Matthew (July 9, 2019). "NEW SIG SAUER P365 XL Now Shipping". thefirearmblog.com. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- ^Eger, Chris (October 3, 2019). "SIG Sauer Announces New, Innovative P365 SAS Now Shipping". guns.com. Retrieved January 17, 2020.
- ^Rodgers, Seth (November 27, 2019). "The Sig P365 SAS – First 100 Rounds and Initial Thoughts". guns.com. Retrieved January 17, 2020.
- ^ ab"P365 SAS". sigsauer.com. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- ^"P365X ROMEOZERO". SIG Sauer. Retrieved 2021-04-17.
- ^"P365 NITRON MICRO-COMPACT". sigsauer.com. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- ^"P365 X". sigsauer.com. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- ^"P365 XL". sigsauer.com. Retrieved August 27, 2021.
- ^"Magazine - Indiana State Police Adds SIG SAUER P365 as their Back-Up Duty Firearm". www.sigsauer.com. Retrieved 2021-01-25.
- ^"Magazine - Sumter, South Carolina Police Department Transitions to Complete SIG SAUER Platform with P320 and P365 Pistols". www.sigsauer.com. Retrieved 2021-01-25.
Sig Sauer P365 XL – Manual Safety
Sig Sauer P365 XL – Manual Safety
Sig Sauer P365 XL – Manual Safety
The Sig Sauer P365 XL – Manual Safety redefined what a concealed-carry pistol should be, now the new P365 XL is doing it again. The perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability the P365 XL packs 12 + 1 or available 15 + 1 capacity in a micro-compact, highly concealable size yet maintains the comfort and shootability of a full-size pistol. The first P365 offered in the XSeries family, the XL comes standard with an extended slide, 3.7” barrel, and the brand new 365 XSeries grip module with extended beavertail and integrated magwell. The new slide and grip module only add about 1/2″ to the overall length and height of the micro-compact P365, while increasing the capacity to 12+1 rounds of 9mm. It still maintains the crisp, clean P365 trigger pull, but with the “X” signature flat profile trigger that breaks at 90 degrees. Also standard are the signature XRay3 Day/Night sights with a rear sight plate assembly that allows direct mounting of the new SIG SAUER RomeoZero or the RMSc reflex optics. Never has so much versatility and capability been squeezed into such a perfectly concealable size.
Xtreme Guns and Ammo Carries a Large inventory of SIG SAUER P365 Pistols in Stock at all times, including the Sig Sauer P365 Nitron Micro-Compact. Feel Free to Call us at 832-743-6757 on all you Sig Sauer Pistol and Handgun Needs. You can also chat with us during regular chat hours Online.
Sig Sauer P365 XL – Manual Safety Specifications
- UPC: 798681626540
- UPC: 798681626557
- Manufactures item Number: 365XL-9-BXR3-MS
- Manufactures item Number: 365XL-9-BXR3-MS-10
- Caliber: 9mm
- Frame Size: Micro-Compact
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Acessory Rail: N/A
- Action Type: Striker
- Trigger: Pull DA N/A
- Trigger Type: Flat
- Overall Length: 6.6 in (168 mm)
- Overall Height: 4.8 in (122 mm)
- Overall Width: 1.1 in (28 mm)
- Barrel Length: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Weight: 20.7 oz (588 g)
- Magazine: (2) 12 Round
- Sights X-RAY 3 Sights
- Grips: Black Polymer Grips
Lena moved the twitching vibrator to my anus and began to insert it. He entered the stretched ass easily. She played with him several times, sticking in and out, and drove him to the ground. I could feel him shaking inside my rectum and massaging my prostate. Lena got up, turned her ass towards me and holding the vibrator with one hand, and my penis with the other, began to sit with her ass on my brother.
Sauer p365 safety sig xl
But she didn't like to tell me about them. But, knowing the character of his wife, I am sure that everything is still ahead of us. But I will begin our joint narration (after writing the story Again on the Farm, my wife began to take an active part in writing almost all subsequent narratives.Manual Safety on a Sig P365/X/XL - Initial Thoughts
Strawberries or strawberries. - I grinned - Let's visit us and we'll figure it out - I hope you are not going to do anything bad with me, I am a modest and. Cowardly girl, and besides, I am chronically loyal to my husband - I answered and added to myself - albeit thoroughly seems drunk. - You know, we are married people, although without wives now so you can not worry, we know how not to offend girls.
- Well then, perhaps I will not refuse strawberry wine.
- Waterproof key card holder
- Pathfinder wizard spells
- Grandpa pig toys
- Vrbo youngstown ohio
- Grandpa pig toys
- Tiny chef apron
- Dodge caravan battery
- Escanaba mi weather
- White dress clipart
When he finished asking and writing, he got up, walked over and poured whiskey for himself, slowly sipping half, he returned to the table. - Well, not bad, very not even bad. You know, I need to consult with Konstantin, but I think that you are suitable for us, wait here, I'll be back soon, you can pour yourself some more whiskey.
If you smoke, cigarettes on the table. And he went out.