Sonic Dash - Endless Running
The original Sonic the Hedgehog endless running & racing game from SEGA! Race & run as Sonic the Hedgehog and other Sonic characters as you run, dash, jump and spin your way across stunning 3D environments in this fun racing & endless runner game. Run and race past challenging obstacles in this fast and frenzied endless running game by SEGA!
SONIC DASH ENDLESS RUNNING GAMES
Run fast with Sonic the Hedgehog in this exciting endless running game from SEGA! Use Sonic’s super running powers to race and run farther and faster than anyone else! Unleash Sonic’s incredible speed and racing capabilities! Race and run through epic courses in this fun endless runner game.
AMAZING RUNNING & RACING ABILITIES
Utilize Sonic’s super fast running powers as you race to dodge hazards, jump over barriers and speed around loop de loops. Battle enemies using Sonic’s devastating dash and homing attack!
STUNNING ENDLESS RUNNER GAME GRAPHICS
Sonic’s beautifully detailed world looks epic on your phone and tablet in this fun endless runner and racing game! Spend hours racing through endless incredible race courses in Sonic’s world.
RACE AS SONIC AND FRIENDS
Join forces with Sonic’s friends and play as new characters including Tails, Shadow and Knuckles. Choose your favorite runner and blast your way through this super fast, all star endless runner game. If you’re a fan of Classic Sonic and Classic SEGA games, you’ll love Sonic Dash!
EPIC RACING BOSS BATTLES & RUNNING GAMES
Run and race against two of Sonic the Hedgehog's biggest rivals, Dr. Eggman and Zazz from Sonic Lost World! Race through awesome levels and take down the villains!
KEEP ON RUNNING & RACING
Get more rewards the more you run and race with Sonic in this fun endless runner game! Unlock additional characters, like Tails, Knuckles and Shadow! Endless running with Sonic is fun for players of all ages!
SEGA games are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG and SONIC DASH are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Sonic the Hedgehog 5: The Great Escape is a 2015 video game released for PSN (PS3 & PS4), XBLA (Xbox 360 & Xbox One), PS Vita and eShop (Wii U). It is a Sonic 4 Sequel.and marks Knuckles' return as Playable Character.
|Sonic the Hedgehog 5: The Great Escape|
Sonic Team, Dimps
Single-player, Multi-player and Online (PSN and PS Vita Only)
PSN (PS3 & PS4), XBLA (Xbox 360 & Xbox One), PS Vita and eShop (Wii U)
Sonic Boom (de facto) Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 and 2 (chronologically)
Sonic Adventure 3: The End of World (de facto) Sonic Advance 4 (chronologically)
After the events of Sonic 4, Dr. Eggman was planning to revive Metal Sonic to conquer the world once again. Sonic and Tails go to Mystic Ruins to get Knuckles to help. Now Sonic, Tails and Knuckles need to stop him and save the friends!
Sonic the Hedgehog 5: The Great Escape plays similar to Sonic 4 and Sonic Advance 3. You can select playable characters Sonic, Tails and Knuckles. Shadow, Amy Rose, E-123 Omega and Big the Cat are unlockable playable characters.
Sonic 5's Special Stage is similar to Sonic Advance 3. The player stands in Tails's plane to collect a number of colored spheres before the goal in order to get Chaos Emeralds. You can find Special Springs in hidden places of each act.
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic is the fastest hedgehog who can curl into a ball. He can attack enemies, save the animals and his friends. Sonic is a starter playable character.
Miles "Tails" Prower
Tails is a cute and smart fox who is 2-tailed. He can fly and attack enemies using Tail Attack. Tails is a starter playable character.
Knuckles the Echidna
Knuckles is a strong 16-year old echidna. He can smash rocks and punch enemies. Knuckles is a starter playable character.
Shadow the Hedgehog
Shadow is an unlockable playable character. Shadow is a dark hedgehog, Sonic's rival.
Amy is an unlockable playable character. Amy Rose is a cute pink hedgehog who loves Sonic.
Omega is an unlockable playable character. Omega is a robot. Shadow and Rouge's friend.
Big the Cat
Big is an unlockable playable character. Big is a large cat. He is searching for Froggy.
Dr. Eggman is a evil scientist who wants to destroy the world. He appears in all boss battles.
Metal Sonic is a robot version of Sonic who wants to destroy Sonic and his gang.
Gemerl is an evil version of Emerl. He appears in Roof Park Boss.
- Valley Hill Zone
- Blue Forest Land Zone
- Casino Mania Zone
- Ocean Madness Zone
- Angel Island (Not from Sonic 3 and Advance 1)
- Death Egg mk. III (Final Boss)
- Space Zone (Neo Metal Sonic Extra Boss, can be unlocked by collecting all 7 emeralds)
Default Story Mode Only:
(This takes place in the Death Egg. Dr. Eggman has finally finished his ultimate weapon to capture Sonic once and for all: an evil copy of Sonic's super form.)
Eggman: Mwa ha ha ha ha! This is finally complete! Cinos! Metal Sonic! Come take a look at this!
(Cinos the Hedgehog and Metal Sonic enter.)
Cinos: Yes, master?
Eggman: We have finally made the perfect weapon to stop Sonic after 20 years of chasing him.
Metal Sonic: Maybe he's more powerful enough to defeat that hedgehog. You're right, my master; he IS the perfect idea to destroy that hedgehog once and for all.
(Indeed it was. The evil super formed Sonic looked like Super Sonic, but he was evil. He had sharp teeth sticking out of his mouth; his eyes were glaring and red; and his fur was sparkling gold of death.
Eggman: Now you WILL capture that hedgehog, my Fleetway Super Sonic! When you come to life, you must KILL HIM!!!
(They all laugh evilly.)
FSS: (Coming to life) Grrrr....must destroyyy.....HEDGEHOGGGGGGGGGGRRAAHHHH!!!!!!Cutscene #2
(This takes place in the Green Hill Zone. Sonic the Hedgehog is sitting down, eating chili dogs, his favorite food.)
Sonic: (Chewing another chili dog) Mmm. Another day, another chili dog.
(Before he started to gobble down another one, Miles "Tails" Prower, his fox friend, rushes in, panicked.)
Tails: Sonic! I've got bad news!
Sonic: What? Oh, don't tell me Eggman is at it AGAIN.
Tails: He IS!!! And this time, he's made an evil copy of your super form by using the negative power of the Chaos Emeralds!
Sonic: (Spitting out the chili dog) WHAT?!
Tails: Then, he hid them into the Special Zones just like he did before in the previous games.
Sonic: This can't be true! We must put an end to his plan once and for all! But first...we need all the help we can get. So, go grab Knuckles, Amy, and the rest.
Tails: I'm on it!
(Later...all of Sonic's friends had come including Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Silver the Hedgehog, Blaze the Cat, Cream the Rabbit, and the Chaotix (Vector the Crocodile, Charmy Bee, Espio the Chameleon, and, of course, the returning Chaotix member, Mighty the Armadillo.)
Knuckles: OK, why did Sonic bring us all here?
Sonic: I suppose you're all wondering why I brought you all here for a reason. Well, here's your answer: Eggman used the negative power of the Chaos Emeralds to create an evil version of my super form in order to destroy me once and for all! Tails told me that before!
Espio: This is bad enough! Lucky for us Chaotix, we reunited Mighty after 15 years.
Mighty: Thanks, Espio. It's great to be back in the Chaotix.
Sonic: Anyway, if we want this chaos to end, we gotta get going. So, let's juice!
Cream: But, where's Cheese, my pet Chao?
Amy: Don't worry, Cream. We'll find him soon. Hey, what's that?!
(There was a Moto Bug in front of them.)
Sonic: A badnik! What are you doing here?
Moto Bug: Well, just to tell you that I'M BACK! Remember when we first met in the first game?
Sonic: Yeah, but I also remember BEATING you.
(Sonic destroyed the Badnik and out popped a little Flicky.)
Sonic: Anyway, let's move on!
Zone 1: Green Hill Zone - Act 1/Act 2/Act 3
(As they moved on, they spotted a silver robot that looked like Sonic.)
Knuckles: Who is that giant robot?
Sonic: That must be Silver Sonic! I dealt with him in Sonic 2.
Cream: Does he have Cheese?
Silver: No! He isn't roboticized!
Cream: Now I remember.
Cream: One day, I went to find Cheese, but then I noticed, he was gone!
Knuckles: Yeah, Eggman must have took him.
Sonic: But right now, let's stick to this.
Sub Boss #1: Silver Sonic
"To be Replaced": Well, that's the end of him!
Sonic: At least, WE taught him a lesson.
Tails: Hey, guys! Eggman's over here! It looks like you're in such a surprise, Sonic.
Knuckles: He never gives up, does he?
Sonic: Okay, guys! Let's go!
Cream: I sure hope Cheese still has his free will while being a robot.
(Meanwhile, back at the Death Egg....)
Eggman: (Shocked) What?! How dare he defeated Silver Sonic! Does that hedgehog ever give up? DOES HE?!
Cinos: Apparently, no sir.
Eggman: Well, as a matter of fact, it's time I showed him how smart I am! Bring out the Egg Mobile and bring her in, Metal Sonic! I'm getting out there!
Metal Sonic: As your command, sir.
Eggman: Good! I'll finally show that hedgehog how I'm smarter than him! I WILL crush Sonic! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Zone 1: Green Hill Zone - Boss
Knuckles: Alright, Tails. Now where'd you say that Eggman would be here?
Tails: Well, I think he should be here right....about......
(Before Tails finished his sentence, a voice dropped in.)
Eggman: Well, well, well. Look what we have here.
(Eggman was in his vehicle, the Egg Mobile.)
Eggman: I'm looking for someone named Sonic the Hedgehog.
Charmy: Uh oh. He means you, Sonic.
Sonic: Yo, Eggman! Long time, no see.
Eggman: Why, hello, Sonic. You already heard of me creating your evil super form.
Sonic: Yep, yep, and yep. Anyways, no time to talk. Let's battle!
(Eggman brings down his wrecking ball.)
Sonic: Heh, dealt with that before.
Eggman: Oh, so why not we do this? (Turning the ball into a spikeball) THE HARD WAY?!
Sonic: So, be it. Come on, guys!
Vector: This is where the fun begins!
Boss #1: Spike Swinger
(And so, Eggman's wrecking spikeball was destroyed.)
Eggman: This isn't over, Sonic! You may have beaten me, but we'll meet again! HAHAHA!!
(The Egg Mobile flies off.)
Sonic: See how teamwork works?
Amy: Yeah, thanks Sonic. (Hugs Sonic)
Knuckles: But Amy, Eggman said he'll think of another plan to destroy Sonic.
Sonic: Aw, geez. He's just bluffing around.
Tails: I think the next zone we'll go to is the Casino Night Zone.
Silver: I've never been there before.
Mighty: Neither did I.
Sonic: Great idea, Tails. Alright, everyone, onwards!!
(This takes place in the Casino Night Zone. Sonic and the gang arrive.)
Sonic: Wow! Casino Night Zone is so cool, even when it's dark. I've never been there since Sonic 2.
Espio: I know. Listen, Eggman has gone there to take over.
Knuckles: We don't have much time, so let's go.
Sonic: The lights, the city, the pinball machines, the...
Sonic: Sorry, Knux. Just getting back those memories.
Blaze: Anyway, let's go.
Zone 2: Casino Night Zone - Act 1/Act 2/Act 3
(In the Death Egg...)
Eggman: (Chuckling to himself) This should be good.
Cinos: And WHAT are you up to?
Eggman: I have created a badnik named Crawl. He's a knight-like badnik with a powerfully defense shield that will guard him through oncoming attacks.
Cinos: OK, he may be just a badnik, but you're the boss. So, let's show him who's bad!
(Back at Casinopolis...)
Charmy: Where IS Eggman? He should be around here somewhere.
Knuckles: Is that another badnik up ahead?
Sonic: Well, whad'you know? I'll get him good.
Crawl: (Holding up his shield) Halt! Do you, Sonic the Hedgehog, think you can defeat me? My creator, Dr. Eggman, has sent me out to destroy you.
Sonic: (Thinking) Hm. His shield is powerful....his sword is sharp...I think I'll get 'im good.
Knuckles: Let's go for it!
Sub Boss #2: Crawl
(Crawl, in pieces, his shield damaged, was finally destroyed.)
Sonic: Piece o'cake!
Silver: I showed him with my powers.
Cream: (Still nervous) I'm still worried about Cheese. I think he really is roboticized.
Amy: How do you about robotization?
Cream: I watched SatAM, and read the Archie comics.
Mighty: Oh, so you know much about robotization.
Cream: Not really.
Sonic: Anyway, let's go. Eggman should be here somewhere.
Tails: Eggman's over there!
Sonic: Thanks for telling, Tails! Alright, everyone, let's go!
Zone 2: Casino Night Zone - Boss
Sonic: Alright, where is he?
Eggman: Long time, no see, Sonic!
Cream: How dare you took Cheese!
Eggman: Silence! Anyway, I did not like how you smashed Crawl! As a matter of fact, I'll get you this time!
(He pushes a button and spikeballs appear around the Egg Mobile.)
Eggman: Want to have a battle with my Giant Orbinaut?!
Knuckles: Woah! Now that I don't like the look of! But, nevertheless, I got stone fists!
Sonic: Now you're talking my style: battle.
Boss #2: Giant Orbinaut
(Eggman's Egg Mobile was once again destroyed.)
Eggman: (Maddened) You may have beaten me again, but your evil super form is almost complete. You'll never defeat it! Ha ha ha ha ha!!
(He flies off, leaving Sonic and his friends behind.)
Mighty: That was.....cool.
Sonic: Another boss bites the dust!
Tails: It's not over yet. He's heading to the Hill Top Zone next.
Knuckles: Tails is right;let's move.
Silver: Aw, but I like it here.
Blaze: Let's not mind about that.
Sonic: Let's get this show on the road.
Cream: Please let Cheese be okay, PLEASE let Cheese be okay.
(This takes place at the Hill Top Zone.)
Charmy: I could see my house from here!
Sonic: What a view, isn't it? I've never been to this place since Sonic 2. So, as a matter of fact, let's find Eggman there.
Tails: Okay, but won't we stay a little longer?
Sonic: As long as this zone is. I wonder where Shadow went.
(In the Death Egg...)
Eggman: Hmm, that hedgehog is so going to have his last laugh.
Metal Sonic: Well, your inventions were failures in all the games, master.
Eggman: Shut up! Now, all I want you to do is....
Metal Sonic: Yes?
Eggman: ...bring in Mecha Shadow.
Metal Sonic: Yes, sir!
Zone 3: Hill Top Zone - Act 1/Act 2/Act 3
Vector: It must be some kind of robot!
Amy: It looks black and red!
Sonic: Hey...I know who THAT is!
Blaze: It looks like Shadow.
Sonic: That's Shadow! I think I'll call him!
Knuckles: Sonic! No!
Sonic: (Starts calling him) Hey, Shadow! Shad! C'mere!
Item Box Power-Ups
- 10 Rings
- 5 Rings
- ? Rings
- Power Sneakers
- Eletronic Shield
- Bubble Shield
- Sonic Overdrive (Only formed 3 characters with Sonic, Tails and Knuckles)
Silver the Hedgehog in Sonic 5: The Great Escape
Sega was making a DLC called "Silver in Sonic the Hedgehog 5: The Great Escape" which allows play as Silver the Hedgehog in Sonic 5. Silver can do Telekinesis and Chaos Control.
- This is the first game to mark Knuckles' return as a playable character.
- This game was planning to get a tiny Chao Garden, but the idea was scrapped.
- This game was planning to be Sonic 4: Episode 3, but it was renamed to Sonic 5: The Great Escape.
- Neo Metal Sonic from Sonic Heroes returns as Metal Sonic's "Super Form".
- Matterhackers petg settings
- Parrot acrylic painting
- Rocket league wallpapers
- Free mason ring
- Les paul r9
List of Sonic the Hedgehog video games
Wikipedia list article
Video game series
Sonic the Hedgehog is a video gameseries. It is published by Sega, with entries developed by Sega, Sonic Team, Dimps, SIMS Co., Ltd., BioWare, and Sumo Digital. The series debuted in 1991 with the video game, Sonic the Hedgehog, released for the Mega Drive video game console (named Sega Genesis in North America). Most Sonic the Hedgehog games have either been platform games or released for Sega video game consoles and handheld game consoles (handhelds) dating from the Sega Genesis to the eighth generation of video game consoles (2012–present). However, some of the original games were ported into versions on third-party home consoles and developed by several companies. As of March 2011, the series has collectively sold 89 million copies worldwide across both the platform games and spin-offs.
Most of the games in the franchise are platform games, although the series also includes other genres such as racing video games, fighting games, action-adventure games, role-playing video games, and sports games. Each game focuses on the titular protagonist Sonic the Hedgehog, an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog. It also features a large cast of other characters such as Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, Miles "Tails" Prower, Knuckles the Echidna, Amy Rose, Shadow the Hedgehog, and the Chao creatures.
- ^Annual Report 2011(PDF). 2011. p. 43. Archived(PDF) from the original on May 2, 2020. Retrieved December 8, 2019. (Sonic: 70M, Mario & Sonic: 19M)
- ^ ab"Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis". GameSpot. Archived from the original on June 12, 2021. Retrieved November 20, 2010.
- ^ ab"Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis for Game Boy Advance". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on June 29, 2013. Retrieved November 20, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog Release Information for iPhone/iPod". GameFAQs. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on October 26, 2012. Retrieved November 20, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog spin dashes onto Android with a remastered soundtrack and new playable characters". TNW: The Next Web. The Next Web, Inc. Archived from the original on July 27, 2013. Retrieved July 11, 2013.
- ^ ab"Sonic the Hedgehog for GameGear". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on June 12, 2021. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog (Master System) for Wii". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on December 8, 2010. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Gear) for 3DS". Nintendo. Archived from the original on June 16, 2013. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- ^"Master System Review: Sonic the Hedgehog 2". Mean Machines. No. 2. November 1992. p. 66. Archived from the original on August 17, 2013.
- ^"Reviewed: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Master System & Game Gear)". Sega Force (12): 30–32. December 1992. Archived from the original on July 17, 2015.
- ^"Incoming!". Sega Visions. No. 10. November 1992. p. 91.
- ^"ソニック・ザ・ヘッジホッグ２". BEEP! Mega Drive (in Japanese). December 1992. p. 30.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for GameGear". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on June 24, 2010. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Master System) for Wii". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game Gear) for 3DS". Nintendo. Archived from the original on June 30, 2013. Retrieved June 27, 2013.
- ^ ab"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Genesis". GameSpot. Archived from the original on June 27, 2010. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Wii". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on June 12, 2021. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Release Information for iPhone/iPod". GameFAQs. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on October 26, 2012. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Release Information for Android". PlayStore. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on December 21, 2013. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- ^"3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Nintendo 3DS". Retrieved October 8, 2015.
- ^ abc"Sonic CD for Sega CD". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on November 15, 2010. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- ^"Sonic CD Release Information for PC". GameFAQs. Archived from the original on October 26, 2012. Retrieved January 19, 2011.
- ^ ab"Sonic CD now on PS3, 360, iOS, and Android". MTV News. Archived from the original on August 9, 2016. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- ^"Archived copy". Archived from the original on October 21, 2014. Retrieved August 13, 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^ abc"Sonic the Hedgehog Chaos for GameGear". GameSpot. Retrieved January 19, 2010.
- ^"Sonic Chaos for Wii". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on November 20, 2010. Retrieved January 19, 2010.
- ^ abc"Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for Genesis". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on June 12, 2021. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 3 for Wii". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on June 12, 2021. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- ^"Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Release Information for Xbox 360". GameFAQs. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on September 27, 2010. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- ^ ab"Sonic & Knuckles for Genesis". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved October 20, 2010.
- ^"Sonic & Knuckles for Wii". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on March 12, 2010. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- ^ abc"Sonic the Hedgehog: Triple Trouble for GameGear". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved November 24, 2010.
- ^ ab"Knuckles' Chaotix". GameFAQs. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on November 4, 2010. Retrieved November 8, 2010.
- ^"Chaotix Preview". Sega Magazine. EMAP. March 1995. p. 23.
- ^ ab"Sonic Blast for GameGear". GameSpot. CBS Interactive. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
- ^"Sonic Blast Release Information for Master System". GameFAQs. CBS Interactive. Archived from the original on December 6, 2010. Retrieved December 5, 2010.
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Classic
One of the best selling SEGA games of all time - Sonic The Hedgehog 2 is now available for free on mobile! Rediscover SEGA’s super Sonic masterpiece!
Dr. Eggman is back to his old tricks, trying to find the seven Chaos Emeralds that will enable him to complete his ultimate weapon, the Death Egg. Only the triple threat of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles can defeat him in this remaster from the team behind Sonic Mania!
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 joins the ever-increasing line-up of ‘SEGA Forever’, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
- Twelve Badnik-infested zones to master, from underwater caverns to neon-lit casinos!
- Compete online, take on the Time Attack mode, and the all-new Boss Attack mode
- Play the secret Hidden Palace Zone stage that didn't make it into the original release!
- Fight Dr. Eggman's creations, including the terrifying Mecha Sonic
- Obtain all the Chaos Emeralds to transform into Super Sonic and Super Knuckles!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
- PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
- SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
- LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
- CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 TRIVIA
- This is the most complete version of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 to date, complete with widescreen, 60FPS action, and a remastered soundtrack!
- This was the first Sonic game to feature the Spin Dash move
- The Master System version was the first game Tails appeared in, although he wasn’t playable!
- Unlike the Mega Drive/Genesis original, you can now fly as Tails!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2 HISTORY
- The game was originally released worldwide in November 1992
- Original developer: Sonic Team & SEGA Technical Institute
- Designer: Hirokazu Yasuhara
- Lead Composer: Masato Nakamura
- - - - -
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
Other than for users known to be under 13, this game may include "Interest Based Ads" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect "Precise Location Data" (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information)
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Sonic The Hedgehog 2, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Game sonic 5
Access to the desired fruit. Nadomnaya, in the immediate vicinity, opened her collar Yulkina's vagina, exposing the rosy inner lips, but with a securely closed entrance to the vagina. On the pubis, a young fluff of hairs appeared cutely. Her pussy was very different from her mom's adult developed vulva.A Fan Made Sonic Game on PS5 - (PS5 Gameplay) 4K HDR 60FPS - Dreams
But this lady also needs to go to the toilet Rosa finished it off very quickly, as Gonko had already started to. Leave. Gonko glanced at Yana and shook his head. Madam, I'm sorry, but we are not allowed to let customers into the office.
She held her tongue along the bridle so gracefully, and the abundant saliva flowing from her mouth down the penis sparkled. Exciting. Come here, kid, come on, let him feel your mouth too, she whispered.