Meesho: Online Shopping App
Meesho: India’s Favourite One-stop Online Shop
You can now shop for yourself or earn money online, both using the same Meesho App!
Meesho offers stylish top quality lifestyle products at the lowest wholesale prices, allowing you to shop online at any budget. You can also resell products to your friends and family. Start your Online Business with Zero Investment today! Work from home and earn money online with just a phone. If you are wondering what makes Meesho the top online shopping app, take a look at the list below.
1. High-Quality Products at Lowest Prices
Place your orders from an amazing network of wholesalers across India that supply the best fashion and lifestyle products, at prices you will love.Since all the products on the Meesho app are sourced directly from suppliers and manufacturers, you will get them at wholesale prices.
2. Exclusive First Order Discounts
Now, you can avail a 30% discount (upto Rs. 100) on your first order. All new users can avail this offer on their first purchase irrespective of order value or product categories.
3. Free Delivery/ Free Shipping
Meesho offers Free Delivery on all orders with no minimum order value.
4. Cash On Delivery (COD) Available
Meesho products are available for Cash On Delivery (COD). You can choose to pay after receiving the product.
5. Free Returns/Refunds
We offer a 7-Day Free Return & Refund Policy with which you will get the money back, no questions asked. With these policies, online shopping and earning money through reselling is a safe experience!
6. 100% Safe & Timely Payments
Our payment gateways are safe, secure & quick for online payments. Your online transactions and payment details are safeguarded.Your commission is transferred automatically into your bank account, thrice a month.
Huge Variety Of Products In Every Category
If you are looking for good quality products at lowest prices, you are at the right place.Choose from over 50 lakh top quality products from over 650+ categories like women’s fashion, men’s fashion, latest kid’s fashion, accessories, home & kitchen essentials, beauty & health essentials, etc.
From women’s ethnic wear like Sarees, Lehengas, Kurtas, and Blouses to Western Dresses, Accessories, Bags, Footwear, and Jewellery, our fashion and lifestyle collection has everything. You will also find the latest apparel and accessories for men in our collection including ethnic wear for men (Kurtas, Kurta sets, suits, Sherwani sets, and more. You will also find trendy men’s Western wear (Jeans, Trousers, Shirts, T-shirts, Winterwear, etc). But that’s not all we have to offer! From basic kitchen accessories & home decor items to daily use products & electronic items, you will find everything here.
How to Shop on the Meesho App
Download the Meesho App to shop for products in different categories. Meesho online App offers you the lowest wholesale prices on products, which are sourced directly from suppliers.
You can buy anything for your household needs. With shopping options under ₹99, ₹200, ₹500, Meesho app is the perfect shopping partner.
How to Resell on the Meesho App and Earn Money(in 3 simple steps)
1. Browse - Sign up on Meesho to browse through a variety of stylish high quality lifestyle products at wholesale prices.
2. Share - Once you find a product you want to sell, share it with your friends, family and existing customer networks on Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook to start getting orders.
3. Earn - Once you get orders, add your profit margin to the wholesale price of the products, collect the payment from your customer, and place orders for them. In case of Cash On Delivery (COD), your profit margin will be transferred to your bank account.
So, what are you waiting for? Start shopping online or earning money online now! Have A Happy Online Shopping Experience and A Successful Reselling Journey!
®Haikyuu Demon Slayer Kimetsu no Yaiba Kochou Shinobu Dereviated Splitted Swimsuit Vest and Shorts Swimwear Bathing Suit Outfit with Strapped Butterfly-Printed Kimono Haori Cover Up
|Women Cosplay Costume Size Chart (inch/cm)|
|To ensure accuracy, we recommend you to ask a friend to take the measurements for you. Also you can do it by looking in a mirror on your own. Please keep the tape snug and straight, do not pull tightly or add inches to your measurements.|
Processing Time: Will be calculated when item is selected
Shipping Time: fast delivery 4-6 business day(s) | regular delivery 10-20 business day(s)
|Women Cosplay Costume Size Chart (inch/cm)|
|Included Items||top, shorts, haori cover-up|
Costume Includes: top, shorts, haori cover-up.
Material: spandex, chiffon.
Attention: The costume can only be zipped up to the middle part, not the top. The back side is designed as heated prints while it will be changed to screen printing pattern. The veil coat is designed as digitally printed pattern, and it needs to be carefully treated. This outfit adopts swwimsuit fabric and can be worn under water and sea.
Attention: Swimwear products have exclusive tags (on the crotch of the clothing). After the tag is removed, the product cannot be returned or exchanged.
Swimwear products are personal clothing and cannot be returned or exchanged after use
Swimwear products cannot be returned after use.
- The swimming suits belong to underwear, so please wear shorts when you try on, otherwise the swimming suits can’t be returned or exchanged if the question appears.
- All the swimming suits are with Protective Hygienic/Hygienic Panty Swimwear Liner, and the swimming suits can’t be returned or exchanged if ripped the liner.
Not machine washable
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Hang to dry
No dry cleaning
1.The swimsuit can only be washed in warm water, not soaked and washed in high temperature water.
2. Do not use detergent, disinfectant, or other chemical cleaners to wash swimsuits, but you can wash it by soap.
3. There may be chemicals or seawater in the pool which could cause the swimsuit to fade or deform. Please wash your swimsuit immediately after use and dry it in a cool place. Please do not expose the swimsuit to the sun to dry.
4. When the swimsuit is wet, it is very easy to dye it with other clothes. Please wash different color swimsuits separately.
1. Please keep away from objects with rough surfaces such as stones.
2. Chemical agents and sunscreen products reduce the elasticity of swimsuits. Please apply sunscreen after putting on your swimsuit. Please take a shower after exercise before wearing a swimsuit.
3. Please do not put your swimsuit in a closed bag or in the trunk of a car. High temperatures can easily discolor swimsuits. Please wash the swimsuit with clean water as soon as possible after using the swimsuit.
®Haikyuu authorizes the sale of swimming suits on our miccostumes.com website and APP.
Please log in to write a review.
Photos shared from
Tag #miccostumes to get featured
Our Cosplay Costumes,wigs and other accessories are shipped from China and USA directly. Most of them are ready-to-ship.The shipping time varies on different items and shipping way you choose.You can see the expected delivery time after you add into shopping cart.
We advise you to place an order early so that there is enough time before you receive the items.
We can ship items in your order separately to ensure that you will receive them earlier.
Attention: The processing and shipping of the orders during legal holiday will be delayed to some extent.We appreciate your understanding.
We accept returning for replacement or refund within 5 days after you receive the costumes, dresses or wigs. The cost on the merchandise will be totally refunded on condition that the item is still new and in good condition. But the shipping cost is not refundable.
Please follow the tips below to process your return:
- First of all, please contact our customer service, we will determine whether your merchandise can be returned for a replacement or refund according to the return policy.
- If it is confirmed that the merchandise can be returned, our customer service will inform you of the return mailing address and the following operation process.
- Under normal circumstances, the shipping cost of the return is paid by the customer, and we bear the shipping cost of the replacement. We do not charge extra fees for the return or exchange. Please note, if the customer returns the merchandise without negotiation, we will not bear any cost.
- After receiving and checking the merchandise, the refund will be processed within 3-5 working days (weekend excluded).
!!! We will not accept any return without contact before. Please do not use the address on the mailing package to return or exchange. If this happens, we will not be responsible for it and will not make any compensation.
Here are some cases in which you can return the merchandise for a replacement or refund:
- There is something wrong with the quality on the suit
- The regular size does not fit.
- If you plan to return the merchandise, you should make sure it has never been used, worn, altered and there aren't missing items. The original package, garment tag and tracking number are must-have items for you to receive the refund. Thus, be careful while checking all details on the merchandise please. Please return the costumes back with a shipping number.
Following are conditions on which return is not accepted:
!!!Special Sale items/Clearance products can not be returned for refund, we can offer exchange for them but only the sizes in stock can be exchanged.
- If you return part of the costumes, the payment can not be refunded.
- Worn, used, stained, animal hair attached or altered items can not be returned.
- Undergarments, socks and stocking can not be returned.
- Items for one time wear or indoor use like shoe covers, boots tops, costume shoes, etccan not be returned.
- Prosthetics, fangs, fake teeth, cosmetics, beards, facial hair and any other artificial hair including hair pieces, hair clips, hair extensions, headbands, barrettes, hair accessories, hats with attached hair can not be returned.
American animator, actor, and comedian
Mark Justin Roiland (born February 21, 1980) is an American voice actor, animator, writer, producer, and director. He is best known as the co-creator of Adult Swim's Rick and Morty and its subsequent franchise, on which he voices the show's title characters Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith, and as the co-creator of Hulu's Solar Opposites, in which he voices the main character, Korvo. He has also played Earl of Lemongrab on Adventure Time and Blendin Blandin on Gravity Falls. He founded the animation studio Justin Roiland's Solo Vanity Card Productions! and the video game studio Squanch Games.
Roiland was born and raised in Manteca, California. He attended Sierra High School up until the first quarter of his senior year and then transferred to Manteca High School for the remainder of his senior year, graduating in 1998. After high school he attended Modesto Junior College in Modesto, California. Roiland is dyslexic.
He eventually moved to Houston, Texas, and in early 2004, got involved with Channel101, an L.A. media collective started by Dan Harmon and Rob Schrab, where he made and acted in numerous movie shorts (such as 2 Girls One Cup: The Show, House of Cosbys and a small role as musician Christopher Cross in the series Yacht Rock) and in the VH1 television show Acceptable TV. He appeared regularly on The Sarah Silverman Program on Comedy Central as "Blonde Craig".
He voices the titular characters Rick Sanchez and Morty Smith of Rick and Morty, for which he is also co-creator, co-writer, and executive producer with Dan Harmon, in addition voicing to several other side characters. Since 2010, he has co-hosted The Grandma's Virginity Podcast with Rick and Morty writer, Ryan Ridley, and Steven Universe producer, Jackie Buscarino. He stated at the Rick and Morty panel at San Diego Comic-Con International 2014 that one of his main influences was Pendleton Ward.
On August 25, 2016, Roiland launched virtual reality studio Squanchtendo, a portmanteau of the company Nintendo and Rick and Morty character Squanchy. It was later renamed to Squanch Games. Its first full-length title, Accounting+, made in collaboration with William Pugh's studio, was released for PSVR on December 19, 2017.
In January 2021, Roiland offered over a dozen artworks in his first NFT art collection, titled "The Best I Could Do". His highest-selling piece was by his Simpsons homage The Smintons, sold at $290,100. The collection sold for a total of $1.65 million. Roiland also sold his first painting, titled "mypeoplefriend", via auction by Sotheby's in July 2021.
|2004||Cheap Seats without Ron Parker||Rhonda's Son||Episode: "1973 Superstars"|
|2005||House of Cosbys||Various Voices||Also creator, writer and executive producer|
|2007||Acceptable.TV||Various||Also director, writer and executive producer|
|2007–2010||The Sarah Silverman Program||Blonde Craig, Chant Leader||8 episodes|
|2010–2014||Fish Hooks||Oscar Fishtooth (voice)||Also story writer|
|2011–2018||Adventure Time||Earl of Lemongrab, Lemonhope, Various Voices||14 episodes|
|2012–2015||Gravity Falls||Blendin Blandin, Bobby Renzobbi, Various Voices||7 episodes|
|2013||Out There||Chris Novak (voice)||10 episodes|
|2013–present||Rick and Morty||Rick Sanchez, Morty Smith, Various Voices||Also co-creator, writer, executive producer and director|
|2014—2019||The Cyanide and Happiness Show||Mr. Romero||1 episode|
|2015||The Simpsons||Rick Sanchez, Morty Smith (voices)||Episode: "Mathlete's Feat"|
|Community||Ice Cube Head (voice)||Episode: "Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television"|
|Aqua Teen Hunger Force||Honest Abe Lincoln's Hot Links Mascot (voice)||Episode: "Mouth Quest"|
|2015–2017||Pig Goat Banana Cricket||Psychopath Giraffe, Radical Rick, Customer (voices)||7 episodes|
|2015||Yo Gabba Gabba!||Sea Queen (voice)||Episode: "Mermaids"|
|2016||Animals.||H&M (voice)||Episode: "Cats"|
|Future-Worm!||Homework Android (voice)||1 episode|
|2017||Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return||N/A||Writer: "Reptilicus"|
|2018–2019||Hot Streets||Chubbie Webbers (voice)||Also executive producer|
|2018||Robot Chicken||Various Voices||Episode: "3 2 1 2 333, 222, 3…66?"|
|70th Primetime Emmy Awards||Rick Sanchez, Morty Smith (voices)||Television special|
|2019||Star vs. the Forces of Evil||Doop-Doop (voice)||2 episodes|
|2020–present||Solar Opposites||Korvo (voices)||Also co-creator, director, writer and executive producer|
|2021||Invincible||Doug Cheston||1 episode|
|2005–2010||Yacht Rock||Christopher Cross||4 episodes|
|2012||SuperFuckers||Orange Lightning, Vortex|
|2013||Friends and Lovers||Captain Xandar||3 episodes|
|2010–2016||Grandma's Virginity Podcast||Himself||44 episodes|
|2016–2018||H3 Podcast||3 episodes|
|2017||Lasagna Cat||Vocals||Episode: "10/20/1984"|
|2019||Meme Review||Guest||Episode: "Will Smith hosts Meme Review w/ Elon Musk"|
In August 2016, Roiland set up a video game studio, Squanchtendo, which was later renamed to Squanch Games in December 2017.
Awards and nominations
- ^"Justin Roiland".
- ^"Justin Roiland". Amazon. Retrieved August 13, 2020.
- ^"Justin Roiland, "Oscar"". Disney Channel. Archived from the original on March 18, 2012. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- ^"98 – Justin Roiland". Don't Ever Change with John Roy. Archived from the original on August 14, 2017. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- ^"Rick and Morty Origins Part One". Adult Swim. Retrieved August 13, 2017.
- ^Couch, Aaron (May 14, 2015). "'The Simpsons': Matt Groening Dissects 'Rick and Morty' Opening Credits Crossover". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 28, 2021.
- ^"Justin Roiland – Filmography". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. 2012. Archived from the original on November 3, 2012. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- ^"Justin Roiland". Channel101. Archived from the original on December 4, 2010. Retrieved January 31, 2011.
- ^"The Sarah Silverman Program". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on July 13, 2011. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- ^"The Sarah Silverman Program: TV Show Cancelled; No Season Four". TV Series Finale. May 12, 2010. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- ^"LOL: Watch Justin Roiland's Drunken Rick and Morty Voice Recording". Slashfilm. May 9, 2017. Retrieved October 19, 2017.
- ^ ab"An Interview With the Creator of 'Rick and Morty'". Rolling Stone. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- ^"The Grandma's Virginity Podcast". iTunes. Retrieved January 26, 2011.
- ^Rosenberg, Adam (August 25, 2016). "'Rick and Morty' co-creator launches a new VR studio, Squanchtendo". Mashable. Retrieved August 26, 2016.
- ^"Co-Creator Of Rick And Morty Collaborating On New VR Game Studio". WWG. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- ^Alexander, Julia (December 7, 2017). "Rick and Morty co-creator confirms Accounting+ coming to PSVR this month". Polygon. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- ^Cascone, Sarah (March 23, 2021). "Here Are the 10 Most Expensive NFT Artworks, From Beeple's $69 Million Opus to an 18-Year-Old's $500,000 Vampire Queen". Artnews.
- ^Dafoe, Taylor (July 19, 2021). "After Making His Seven-Figure NFT Debut, 'Rick and Morty' Creator Justin Roiland Is Selling His First Painting at Auction". Artnews.
- ^"The Stanley Parable's designer lied to Rick and Morty's creator — and now they're making a game together". August 25, 2016.
- ^"Squanchtendo is now Squanch Games". February 6, 2017.
- ^"Steam Workshop :: Rick and Morty Announcer Pack". steamcommunity.com. Retrieved June 23, 2015.
- ^"42ND ANNUAL ANNIE AWARDS CATEGORIES AND NOMINEES". annieawards.org. Archived from the original on December 14, 2014. Retrieved December 14, 2014.
- ^Ceron, Ella (June 19, 2017). "Teen Choice Awards 2017: See the First Wave of Nominations". Teen Vogue. Retrieved June 19, 2017.
- ^Hammond, Pete (December 6, 2017). "Critics' Choice Awards Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' Leads With 14; Netflix Tops TV Contenders". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved December 6, 2017.
- ^"Annie Awards: Disney/Pixar's 'Coco' Tops Nominations". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on December 14, 2014. Retrieved December 4, 2017.
- ^McNary, Dave (March 15, 2018). "'Black Panther,' 'Walking Dead' Rule Saturn Awards Nominations". Variety. Retrieved March 16, 2018.
- ^Weatherby, Taylor (June 13, 2018). "Taylor Swift, Drake, Cardi B & More Among Teen Choice Awards 2018 Nominees: See the Full List". Billboard. Retrieved June 19, 2018.
- ^"Emmys: Netflix Beats HBO With Most Nominations". The Hollywood Reporter. July 12, 2018. Retrieved July 12, 2018.
- ^"Emmys 2020: List of Nominations". Variety. July 28, 2020. Retrieved July 28, 2020.
- ^Kit, Borys (November 19, 2020). "Palm Springs,' 'Lovecraft Country' Lead Nominations for Inaugural Critics Choice Super Awards". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 19, 2020.
- ^Pedersen, Erik (March 3, 2021). "Annie Awards Nominations: 'Soul' & 'Wolfwalkers' Lead Field For Animation Prizes". Deadline. Archived from the original on December 3, 2019. Retrieved March 3, 2021.
- ^Hipes, Patrick (March 4, 2021). "Saturn Awards Nominations: 'Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker', 'Tenet', 'Walking Dead', 'Outlander' Lead List". Deadline. Archived from the original on December 3, 2019. Retrieved March 4, 2021.
Top 25 Best Anime Series of All Time
Read on (or swipe through the slideshow) for IGN’s picks for the 25 Best Anime Series, or watch our video on the top 10 above, and be sure to let us know in the comments what your favorites are!
25. Sailor MoonLike Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon was the introductory anime to many fans that got them hooked for life.This series is greater than the sum of its already fantastic parts, with gorgeous animation, an empowering story of friendship and love with a rich mythology, and characters who felt real, with flaws, goals and heartbreak to humanize them against a larger-than-life fantastical backdrop. You didn’t keep watching each monster-of-the-week episode to see how the Sailor Scouts would take him down; you kept watching because you wanted to see the chemistry between Usagi, Rei, Ami, Makoto and Minako in everything from playing in the arcade to learning the secrets of their Moon Kingdom heritage. Sailor Moon has stood the test of time as a seminal anime that many modern classics have evolved from and been inspired by, from the way it helped cement the mahou shoujo genre to its incredibly progressive presentation of well-rounded LGBT characters. Plus, those outfits were amazing. –Terri Schwartz
Have you watched Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion?
24. Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kunThere are no magical girls or mechas to be found in Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun -- just an incredibly sweet slice of life story. Chiyo Sakura, a high schooler, has a crush on her older classmate Umetaro Nozaki. She gathers her courage to confess her affections, but he misunderstands and thinks she’s a fan offering to work for him as an assistant. Chiyo is shocked to discover that Nozaki is one of her favorite manga authors, writing romance comics under a woman’s pen name! She becomes a part of his life, helping him create girls’ comics inspired by their eccentric friends at school. Hilarious and heartwarming, this series is a rare anime that can always give you a smile when you need it the most. –Kelly Knox
Buy Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun on Blu-ray.
23. Dragon Ball ZDragon Ball Z was a gateway drug for many a young anime fan, and for good reason. The series isn't particularly deep, as it basically revolves around superhuman martial artist Goku and his friends testing their mettle against an increasingly powerful and outlandish series of foes. But what the series lacks in terms of plot, it more than makes up for in humor, kooky characters and incredible action. How can you not have fun with a martial arts fantasy where most of the characters are strong enough to shatter planets with their bare hands? –Jesse Schedeen
Buy Dragon Ball Z on Blu-ray.
22. Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo ShinjuShowa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū is a relatively new anime, having premiered in winter 2016, and yet it is one that will have a long, long legacy. It tells the story of a former convict who asks a rakugo master to train him as an apprentice after being captivated by a rakugo performance. Rakugo is a traditional Japanese form of performative storytelling that has similarities to both modern stand-up comedy and the Greek and Irish traditions of retelling lengthy epic poems like those of Homer. The show is at once a love letter to this fading Japanese art form and also an exploration of the clash between traditional and modern Japan. Rakugo performances are shown in full, and the show deals heavily with themes of sexism, change, tradition, and modernization. It’s an intensely original story that really digs into the heart of Japanese traditional art and the often-difficult changes Japanese culture has gone through in modern times. –Will Harris
Rent Descending Stories: Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū on Amazon.
21. Ranma ½Though its animation may be outdated by today’s standards, both the heart and (most of) the hilarity of Ranma ½ still hold up today. Few anime are better at slapstick comedy than Ranma ½, largely because its premise and characters are so utterly absurd and so full of comedic possibilities -- whether it be Ryoga’s impossibly bad sense of direction, Shampoo’s ill-fated schemes to try and win the affection of Ranma, or Genma’s hilarious panda pantomiming. –Mitchell Saltzman
Buy Ranma ½ on Blu-ray.
Our Favorite AnimeNow that we've picked what we consider to be the best anime, we also wanted to share our personal #1 top series. Here's the all-time favorite anime of IGN's staff:
- Kill la Kill (Miranda Sanchez)
- Monster (Mitchell Saltzman)
- One Piece (Mike Mamon)
- Dragon Ball Z (Akeem Lawanson)
- Hunter x Hunter (Casey DeFrietas)
- Lupin the 3rd (Nick Limon)
- FLCL (Yusuf McCoy)
- Sailor Moon (Terri Schwartz)
- Sailor Moon (Laura Prudom)
- Cowboy Bebop (Jesse Schedeen)
20. Kill la KillAny clip from Kill la Kill is immediately identifiable and for good reason: its unique design and animation are an energetic delight and its eccentricity, action, and heart are rarely blended as well by any other anime. Kill la Kill features the tense rivalry of Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuin. Ryuko is looking for the other half of a massive scissor blade whose wielder slew her father, and Satsuki's iron fist rule over the school and surrounding town makes her the prime suspect. Much like Kill la Kill director's other works, the first conflict against these two girls in super-powered sailor suits is merely just a starting point for their adventure. Kill la Kill's fan service and certain uncomfortable scenes can make it a tough one to recommend, but it's one hell of an exciting ride at its heart. —Miranda Sanchez
Rent Kill la Kill on Amazon.
19. Revolutionary Girl UtenaThere is simply no other anime as stylish and unforgettable as Revolutionary Girl Utena. From its distinctive character design, to its striking music, to its subversion of fairy tales and magical girls, Utena stands out in the heyday of ’90s anime. It’s also incredibly romantic and packed with graceful action, and at just 39 television episodes, a binge-worthy, must-see series for anime fans. The story follows Utena Tenjou, a tomboy who’s popular with all the girls at a prestigious academy. She dreams of becoming a prince, and when she finds herself wrapped up in the machinations of the Student Council, she has her chance to duel for the princess -- and enters a world that she never expected. –Kelly Knox
Buy Revolutionary Girl Utena on Blu-ray.
18. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersOh my god! This is a normal response from watching this weirdly amazing shounen anime that follows the different generations of the Joestar family. The influential manga series has been around since 1987 and has only been airing the anime since 2012. Stardust Crusaders follows Jotaro Kujo (Get it? JoJo?), a high school student who finds himself with an unnatural power known as a “Stand” due to his bloodline. Jotaro goes on a quest to save his mother with his new found power, while being hunted down by the oddest of assassins. JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders is full of amazing action, wild characters, and iconic moments that will live on through the anime community (and memes). – Mike Mamon
Buy Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Stardust Crusaders on Blu-ray.
17. My Hero AcademiaSuperhero stories are a dime a dozen, but My Hero Academia offers a unique twist on the familiar genre by focusing on Izuku Midoriya, a hero who was born without powers (but is determined to save people regardless) in a world full of folks with abilities. Even after he earns the "quirk" he's always dreamed of, MHA constantly finds ways to challenge Midoriya's traditional hero's journey by offering new twists on well-worn tropes, exploring what it means to be a hero with consistent humor and heart -- not to mention some spectacular action sequences. Between its stunning animation, loveable roster of well-developed supporting characters, and talent for coming up with some of the most ridiculous and unique superpowers ever committed to the screen, My Hero Academia is a breath of fresh air -- frequently silly, often sweet, and consistently surprising. –Laura Prudom
Buy My Hero Academia on Blu-ray.
16. Devilman CrybabyUnlike most of Netflix's original programming, Devilman Crybaby offers a succinct and moving story in the span of 10 episodes. But be warned, Devilman Crybaby is sure to make younger viewers with parents in the room extremely uncomfortable with its explicit depictions of sex, violence, and profanity. But in its exploration of what some may deem filth, Devilman Crybaby finds humanity. This loose interpretation of the biblical apocalypse -- Devilman Crybaby is a profoundly modern take on the Book of Revelation -- is a study of love, sacrifice, and God's love (or disdain) for humanity. The modern lens helps the biblical punches find their way into contemporary guts. And thanks to the gorgeous style, bangin' Japanese hip hop, and a cast of memorable characters, you don't really mind the pain. –Nick Limon
Watch Devilman Crybaby on Netflix.
15. Naruto ShippudenThe long-running Naruto series has been referred to as one of the “big three” anime because of its wild popularity around the world, and for good reason. It’s full of action-packed fight sequences, hilariously fun moments, and dramatic scenes that pull at your heartstrings. In Naruto Shippuden, the story takes a darker and more serious tone as the characters are now older and face even more daunting challenges from the shadows as well as themselves. The Naruto anime series is known for its memorable characters and relationships, and it continues to be one of the biggest shounen anime ever, even long after it has ended. – Mike Mamon
Buy Naruto Shippuden on Blu-ray.
14. BaccanoIn just 16 episodes, Baccano packs more story and intrigue than most anime are able to in twice or even three times that amount. It’s a fast-paced thrill ride, not unlike the unforgettable train ride that serves as the centerpiece of its twisty story, and it features some of the most memorable psychopaths you’ll find in anime. Baccano unfolds like a puzzle, with almost every episode providing you with a new revelation that totally flips the way you’ve viewed things thus far. And even beyond all of that, it also has one of the best dubs you’ll ever hear. –Mitchell Saltzman
Buy Baccano on Blu-ray.
Honorable MentionsEveryone on the IGN staff who voted for this list had at least one favorite anime that didn't make the cut. These are the titles we would've included if we could have!
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Miranda Sanchez)
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (Mitchell Saltzman)
- Haikyuu!! (Mike Mamon)
- Tenchi Muyo (Akeem Lawanson)
- Psycho-Pass (Casey DeFrietas)
- Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team (Nick Limon)
- Haikyuu!! (Yusuf McCoy)
- Pokemon (Terri Schwartz)
- Yuri!!! on ICE (Laura Prudom)
- Trigun (Jesse Schedeen)
13. Ouran High School Host ClubIt's hard to explain all the ways in which Ouran High School Host Club rules. If you're a fan of manga and anime, you'll love the ways the story takes the conventions of the medium and turns them on their head at every turn. And if you love a great story, you'll immediately be grabbed by Bisco Hatori's hilarious take on the shojo subgenre. When Haruhi Fujioka happens to stumble upon her school's popular host club, where male students entertain female ones for money, she accidentally breaks an expensive vase and suddenly finds herself mistaken for a boy and forced to become a host. Her awkward nature and shyness mean that it's an uncomfortable setup, but as she finds her place in the Host Club she also begins to find herself, her courage, and a whole new group of friends. Ouran High School Host Club is a sweet and silly satire on the idea of otaku culture, and it's also one of the trailblazers in fujoshi comedy. –Rosie Knight
Buy Ouran High School Host Club on Blu-ray.
12. Code Geass: Lelouch of the RebellionThis show, originally released in 2006, has stood the test of time thanks to its two most alluring elements: a captivating setting comprised of meticulous worldbuilding, and a narrative that builds through strategy and shattering twists, like that of a thriller. The story takes place in an alternate timeline, very much reminiscent of Nineteen Eighty-Four, where the world consists of three superpowers: the Holy Britannian Empire, the Chinese Federation, and the European Union. Before the commencement of the story proper, the Holy Britannian Empire has conquered Japan, stripping the country of its name and freedom, with the use of enormous mechs. So, yes, this is a heavily political mecha thriller of an anime with some thrilling action scenes that carry the excitement ever forward. Our protagonist, Lelouch, is an exiled Britannian prince now living in Japan who swears to bring down his father’s empire. The show, with political subterfuge, enticing mythology, and fascinating characters, has gone down as one of the great mecha anime of all time. –Will Harris
Buy Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion on Blu-ray.
11. Samurai ChamplooAfter Cowboy Bebop, Shinichiro Watanabe’s stock was at an all-time high, and his follow up, a simple Samurai story with a touch of hip hop, served only to cement his legacy as one of the greats in anime directing. Samurai Champloo, like Cowboy Bebop before it, was mostly episodic, and while its overarching story isn’t anything to write home about, the individual arcs of each of its three main characters were engrossing to follow, with equal amounts of emotionally resonant story beats and literal off the wall action. –Mitchell Saltzman
Buy Samurai Champloo on Blu-ray.
10. FLCLFLCL (pronounced Fooly Cooly) is short even by normal anime standards, but there’s a lot to be said for a good sci-fi comedy that knows how to call it a day before wearing out its welcome. FLCL is about as bizarre and hilarious as anime gets, with the original series revolving around an ordinary suburban boy named Naota Nandaba and his new “friend,” a quirky alien woman named Haruko Haruhara. The very first episode features Naota growing giant robots from his head, and the series only gets wackier from there. The surreal tone, the incredible soundtrack and the experimental animation style all serve to make FLCL a wholly unique and unforgettable anime experience. –Jesse Schedeen
Buy FLCL on Blu-ray.
9. Yu Yu HakushoWe follow Yusuke Urameshi, a 14-year-old teenage delinquent who is hit by a car and dies saving a child. Yusuke finds out that he has no place in heaven or hell, but he's offered a second chance at life when he's charged with investigating supernatural activity in the Human World and given the title of Spirit World Detective. With the help of his friends and a unique technique called Spirit, Gun that allows him to shoot a Kamehameha from his finger, Yusuke strives to protect the balance between the Human and Demon Worlds. This series stands shoulder to shoulder with Dragon Ball Z as one of the most influential action anime of the ’90s. –Yusuf McCoy
Buy Yu Yu Hakusho on Blu-ray.
8. Neon Genesis EvangelionThere’s a reason we all still need an ending explained for Neon Genesis Evangelion more than 20 years after its release. The mythology behind the production of Hideaki Anno’s groundbreaking anime has become as much a part of Evangelion’s story as the anime itself, with its final two episodes still being divisive and up for debate. There’s no debate over Evangelion’s continued excellence, though, both as an elevated take on the mech anime genre and as a harrowing and incredibly personal exploration of depression. Even with countless movie and series sequels and reimaginings, nothing touches the masterwork of Neon Genesis Evangelion’s first run, which remains a fan-favorite and showcases how a singular auteur approach to storytelling can create art that continues to resonate for generations. –Terri Schwartz
Watch Neon Genesis Evangelion on Netflix.
7. Hunter x HunterHunter x Hunter (pronounced Hunter Hunter) starts out with a familiar trope: A hero, in this case a young boy named Gon, leaves his small town for the first time on an adventure. He leaves the island on a quest to find his long-forgotten father who had left him behind. His only clue? He’s a world-famous licensed Hunter -- so Gon sets off to take the notoriously deadly exam and become a Hunter himself. It sounds mundane and almost cheery, but Hunter x Hunter is anything but. The emotional highs and lows and the arcs of both the protagonists and antagonists are some of the best. As with most shonen, the dramatic action is fantastic, too. –Casey DeFreitas
Buy Hunter x Hunter on Blu-ray.
6. Mob Psycho 100Don’t let the title fool you. Mob Psycho 100 is another fun romp from original One-Punch Man creator One. The series works as both a parody of shonen-style anime and a great example of it, revolving around an eighth-grader named Mob, a quiet, reserved boy who specializes in exorcising evil spirits. The catch is that his own supernatural powers are tied to his emotions. If he gets pushed over the edge, the entire world is in peril. This series thrives on the strength of its humor, its small but memorable cast of characters and its dynamic visual style. –Jesse Schedeen
Buy Mob Psycho 100 on Blu-ray.
5. Hajime no IppoAlso known in the US as Fighting Spirit, Hajime no Ippo is a thrilling adaptation of an incredibly long-running manga series. Picture a mashup of Rocky and The Karate Kid and you’ll have some idea of what to expect from this coming-of-age drama about a bullied teen named Ippo Makunouchi who discovers he has a knack for boxing. The series follows Ippo’s training and gradual rise through the boxing ranks. What really makes this series shine is the way it strives to flesh out both sides of any given match-up. Ippo doesn’t just train to be the best, but to understand and connect with his opponents. That alone is enough to set this series apart. –Jesse Schedeen
Buy Hajime no Ippo on Blu-ray.
4. One PieceThere’s a reason Eiichiro Oda's One Piece has been going steady since 1999 and spawned all manner of theatrical and TV spinoffs. We just can’t get enough of the wacky, engrossing saga of stretchable pirate captain Monkey D. Luffy and his ongoing quest to become the next Pirate King. The series is endlessly entertaining, but the characters are what keep you hooked over the course of 900 episodes (and counting). –Jesse Schedeen
Buy One Piece on Blu-ray.
3. MonsterMonster is quite simply one of the best stories ever told in anime/manga form, but more than that, it’s a special anime because of how different it is from everything else. In a medium dominated by giant robots, superpowered heroes that shoot beams out of their hands, and virtual fantasy worlds, Monster is refreshingly grounded in reality. It’s a dark, mature, gritty thriller about a good man who loses everything after doing what he believed to be the right thing, and the dark descent that he must endure in order to correct his mistake. –Mitchell Saltzman
Buy Monster on Blu-ray.
2. Cowboy BebopIt’s hard to believe Cowboy Bebop is over 20 years old because of how well it still holds up, both in its conception and its execution. The space western that introduced the world to Spike, Jet, Faye, Ed and of course Ein still looks gorgeous, with a resonant story, strong characters and one heck of a soundtrack that ensures it remains one of the best anime ever made. Cowboy Bebop has had an indelible impact that reaches far beyond anime; everyone from Orson Scott Card to Rian Johnson to Robin Williams have praised the series and cited its influence on their work. Cowboy Bebop still works so well because of the continually relatable story at the heart of its genre-bending 26-episode run. Its exploration of adult themes like loss anchors the crew’s journey throughout the stars, making it a series we’re happy to revisit even after all this time. Three, two, one, let's jam! –Terri Schwartz
Buy Cowboy Bebop on Blu-ray.
1. Fullmetal Alchemist: BrotherhoodThe struggle of most anime is laying out intricate world-building while balancing a cast of memorable characters, iconic moments, and thrilling fights. And that's what makes Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood so special. The framing device for our entry into this sprawling world is one of sympathy. We understand why the Elric brothers would practice forbidden alchemy in an attempt to resurrect their dead mother at the cost of their physical bodies. And yet despite divine intervention slapping them in the face, telling them no, they continue on their quest. And that quest to resurrect their mother paves the way for motivation that guides them through a world of monsters, government conspiracy, and divinity. And despite all this elegance, FMA: Brotherhood also knows when to lay it all bare in unforgettable moments that will leave you standing in front of your TV cheering for the Elric brothers. –Nick Limon
Buy Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Blu-ray.
Was this article informative?
Amazon mha shoes
Everyone is tired, some have reclined on the couch, some have settled in a chair, some have remained standing. Negroes, looking at moaning Phoebe, who was lying on the couch with legs spread out to the sides, jerked off their dicks. It became clear to the girl that there will be a third circle.
Do not tell me, but she was pretty exhausted.Full Custom - MY HERO ACADEMIA Air Force 1 by Sierato
Econ pressed more and more. His pace hurt terribly, but he himself was dying of pleasure. Katrin felt nothing but pain and blows in her lower abdomen.
You will also be interested:
- Parrot images hd
- Closetmaid small closet
- Amor triste imagenes
- American tactical fxh
- 1999 ford f150 recall
- Inspirational cat meme
- Firearms training reno
- Shape triangle worksheet
He dragged the corpses to the closet. Inside, there was nothing but a pile of old rags. He also squeezed the two killed and their clothes there. The carpet beside the bed was covered in blood. The cutter rolled it up and threw it in the closet to the corpses.