Accelerate decision making across all lines of business.
Look into – and across – your enterprise with 3D visualization software from SAP
Accelerate decision making, optimize productivity, and improve quality – with software that integrates 3D visualization and business data across your value chain.
Optimize productivity with visual access
Improve product quality and optimize process efficiency by communicating visually
Lower operating costs and reduce product lifecycles
SAP Visual Enterprise Generator
Translate nearly any 3D CAD file into a lightweight format for downstream use. Support specific work processes in engineering, manufacturing, and maintenance.
SAP Visual Enterprise Author
Create 3D animations and render rich visual content into common desktop documents, file formats, and business applications for secure downstream use.
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer
View and interact with authored and published content. This end-user tool is lightweight, powerful, easy to use – and free of charge.
Jump-start your implementation and drive ROI by collaborating with industry experts, consultants, and support engineers throughout your journey.
Transform your business quickly and effectively by taking advantage of our holistic service and support plans, expert consulting services, custom application development, proven best practices, and deep industry and technical knowledge.
Help keep your SAP solutions running at peak performance with our IT experts and support services, including long-term plans, embedded teams, remote technology support, self-service portal, and innovation strategies.
Security and compliance
Focus on your business and customer relationships, while keeping your data safe and reliable. SAP takes a proactive, predictive approach to maintaining compliance and data security in the cloud and within an on-premise data center.
Cookie PreferencesBack to topSours: https://www.sap.com/products/product-visualization.html
SAP 3D VISUAL ENTERPRISE VIEWER
Visual Enterprise Viewer (VEV) is a free 3D visualization viewer for Windows (x64).
VEV allows collaboration, analytics, as well as assembly and maintenance work instructions to be delivered in interactive real-time 3D.
If you have problems with the installation, please check the Release notes and Help for FAQ and Known Issues. If you are interested in developing applications that integrate SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer then please visit our Developer Center for SDKs and other integration information.
The downloads are provided under the terms of the
SAP 3D VISUAL ENTERPRISE VIEWER LICENSE AGREEMENT.
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise
Download the datasheet of this solution
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise helps companies to improve decision-making and increases the quality of 2D/3D contents.
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise is a solution to has access to all Engineering data throughout SAP ECC or S/4 HANA and the Supply Chain. By supporting more than 120 file extensions, SAP VE has access to all CAD data and can create automatically Digital Twin files. The files can be stored on the shared network or SAP ECC or S/4HANA as documents.
SAP Visual Enterprise improves communication and collaboration between departments, partners and customers: everything becomes visual.
Why choose SAP 3D Visual Enterprise?
Optimize productivity with visual access to the technical data.
Improve process efficiency by communicating visually.
Lower operating costs and errors related to the product lifecycles.
Download the Datasheet of this solution.
SAP Visual Enterprise Author.
SAP Visual Enterprise Author (VEA) organizes and produces 3D/2D documents with strong visual impact using data from SAP DMS, SAP ECTR, SAP ECC or SAP S/4 HANA.
Create technical manuals, brochures, and information catalogues using 2D and 3D techniques.
Manage and organize CAD files from different platforms in a single context.
Create technical manuals with the product information displayed in 3D and in real-time.
High impact rendering with HDR (High Dynamic Range) techniques.
Integration with Mars PLM, where you can distribute all the documentation to all business partners involved in the PLM process and you can manage the digital twin files.
Create 3D animations with advanced key-frame techniques of 3D objects, positions, rotations, materials, UV textures and camera movements.
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer (VEV)is an end-user 3D viewer tool, free of charge.
The main key advantages are lightweight, powerful, easy to use.
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer is a collaboration and analytics tool, that can display assembly or maintenance instructions with 3D interactive features in real-time.
VEV is available for Windows, IOS, Android and can be integrated into custom HTML5 applications.
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer (VEV) is integrated with Mars PLM.
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer.
SAP Visual Enterprise Generator.
SAP Visual Enterprise Generator (VEG) is a graphical processing client-server application and you can process CAD and other 2D and 3D graphics at the same time.
VEG is used to create, modify complex graphical objects to meet the needs of the users of the PLM process.
SAP Visual Enterprise Generator is designed to create and manage Digital Twin files, with a strong orientation towards process automation.
VEG is integrated with Mars PLMfor the creation of Digital Twin files in the PLM process.
“What are the features of SAP 3D Virtual Enterprise?”
Get a free, no-obligation call with a specialized consultant.
SAP Visual Enterprise Generator
Written by John Irvin,
In my last article, I wrote about the importance of the fourth industrial revolution and how to gain much-needed efficiencies in our digital supply chains by embracing an enterprise-wide digital transformation using the SAP 3D Visual Enterprise suite of products.
In this article, I would like to unlock some of the mystery around SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator and show you how it can be easily automated to perform several complex but necessary tasks in SAP ECC and HANA.
SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator is a very powerful scriptable engine whose most important task is to create lightweight digital twin models, synchronized with our CAD master data and engineering changes, inside SAP ECC and HANA. Many different departments from Engineering to Manufacturing as well as your digital supply chain can then leverage the digital twin data downstream to help shorten design and assembly time cycles.
However, Visual Enterprise Generator does so much more than just create lightweight digital twin files.
VEG Automation Examples:
- Can read/write over a hundred different file formats
- Can seamlessly connect with ANY PLM system through a hot folder
- Can check for existing material masters in ECC/HANA and if they do not exist, it can automatically create them
- Can add important metadata attribute tags, which are critical for downstream use cases such as Visual Manufacturing Planner (VMP)
- Can create links between DIR’s, Material Masters, and BOM’s inside ECC/HANA
- Can add classifications in ECC/HANA
- Can build and publish secure 3D lightweight models to support your digital supply chain
First, it is important to understand what kind of Information Technology (IT) resources are needed to install, configure and maintain VEG.
VEG usually requires 2 different types of IT resources: (rarely have we seen a single IT resource who can perform both types of tasks). The good news is once the VEG system is installed and configured very little ongoing maintenance is required.
- SAP Basis IT Administrator – A resource that installs, configures, tests, and maintains VEG on an ongoing basis.
- SAP IT Developer – A resource who is versed in C# (C sharp), Python, and XPath software development languages who is also trained in VEG Process Design.
Next, we need to understand the “pecking order” for creating automation processes inside of VEG. VEG comes with hundreds of standard operations that we can use as a starting point for automation. Multiple operations then become VEG processes that are run as pre or post-processes and finally multiple automation processes then become a workflow. Multiple workflows can then be saved as a workflow controller.
Figure 1 VEG Automation Logic Order
All automation (except externally called Python scripts) is created using the Visual Enterprise Generator Administrator Tool and is created visually similar to creating a flowchart inside of Microsoft Visio or Powerpoint. As we visually construct the needed VEG operations, processes, and workflows, VEG is actually writing development code in the background.
Figure 2 VEG Process Designer Located Inside Admin Tool
Once we have created and tested our VEG automation logic we then automate the flow of PLM master CAD data to Visual Enterprise Generator. This is done through what is called a hot folder. A hot folder is a shared network directory created by VEG when presented with any master CAD data and an XML manifest file can be created and store the lightweight digital twin data inside SAP ECC/HANA.
The VEG Hot Folder Option Requires the following Outputs:
- Externalized CAD Master Data in a Supported VEG Format
- A VEG Schema Manifest XML File
Custom Logic is Developed on the PLM Server which upon an event (Lifecycle Status Change – example Released Status) Externalizes the Master CAD files (associated with the Release Event), Creates the Manifest XML file, Zips them all together, and then Copies the Zip file to the VEG Hot Folder
When the VEG Hot Folder recognizes the Zip file it triggers the VEG VDI Conversion Process, which builds a matching DIR structure in ECC/HANA, creates the synchronized Digital Twin files as Document Originals, creates matching Material Masters, creates matching Material Metadata tags with links between the DIR and Material Master.
Figure 3 VEG Hot Folder Automation Example
Example of Powerful End-to-End Automated VEG Workflow: Step 1 is highlighted throughout this article. Workflow Steps 1-4 are covered in detail in the recorded VE end-to-end video demonstration below. Figure 4 VEG Visual Data Integration Workflow Process Example
Workflow Steps 1-4
1. Slide Deck
If you would like to review the SAP Visual Enterprise end-to-end product demonstration slide deck shown in the video recording click here.
2. Video Demonstration
If you would like to view the SAP Visual Enterprise end-to-end product demonstration video that details Visual Enterprise Generator, Visual Manufacturing Planner, Visual Enterprise Author, Visual Enterprise Viewer, and most everything discussed in this article, view the video below.
I hope that this article has been informative and has helped to remove some of the mystery around automating SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator and implementing an automated end-to-end workflow. Feel free to reach out with any questions (contact information is contained in the above slide deck).
LeverX offers implementation services and training for all SAP Visual Enterprise Products.
Join LeverX as we begin to prepare for the changes that will be coming into your organization tomorrow.
The future is now. Let LeverX guide you on a digital transformation journey.
For further information, please contact your LeverX sales representative.
Enterprise sap visual
Twelve Important Things to Know About the SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Suite
Author: John Irvin, LeverX Principal and VE SME
1. Visual Enterprise is an SAP technology platform that enables the visualization of engineering data throughout your enterprise and supply chain by automatically taking your CAD Master data and making an ultra-lightweight digital twin. This lightweight digital twin files can be stored anywhere on your network or as document originals inside of SAP ECC.
2. The SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Suite is comprised of 3 main components:
- Visual Enterprise Generator (VEG) – Used for automatic creation of digital twin files and business process automation
- Visual Enterprise Author (VEA) – Used for extending digital twin files. For example, creating animated assembly work instructions or making photorealistic images
- Visual Enterprise Viewer (VEV) – Used for viewing all content created by Visual Enterprise Generator or Author. VEV is a free product, there is no named user license fee from SAP.
3. Lightweight digital twin files created by Visual Enterprise Generator are fully synchronized with their CAD Masters. So when engineering changes occur the files can be easily updated to the latest revision levels. This means that any files extended by Visual Enterprise Author will remain intact and no previous work will be lost when updating to the latest assembly and part revision levels.
4. While 3D is in the Visual Enterprise product name it also can create, publish and manage 2D lightweight digital twin files.
5. The Visual Enterprise reads and writes over 120 different file formats out of the box. All major CAD formats are supported. For a complete listing of supported file formats select Supported.File.Formats.
6. The Visual Enterprise Suite can be fully integrated with SAP ECC or run in standalone mode for integrations with other PLM systems like Teamcenter, Enovia, Windchill etc…
7. The Visual Enterprise Suite is a very scalable technology platform; simply add the right number of servers (physical or virtual) and processing licenses needed to manage the size of your entire 2D-3D database.
8. Visual Enterprise Generator can do much more than create lightweight digital twin files. When integrated with SAP ECC, VEG can automatically create Document Info Records, attach the digital twin files as document originals and then link them with existing Material Masters (if the MM does not exist VEG can create a new one). VEG can also call and run external programs then merge results with existing data.
9. The Visual Enterprise Suite can easily publish your lightweight digital twin files to many other sharable formats to be used throughout the enterprise and supply chain. Some examples are Adobe 3D PDF, Adobe Illustrator, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, JT, HTML and many others.
10. Your lightweight digital twin files can be easily secured to protect your Company’s Intellectual Property. File permissions can be set at the ACL level (if integrated with SAP ECC) and/or files can be password protected, watermarked and even randomized (to prevent accurate measurements from being taken).
11. The Visual Enterprise Viewer is available for Windows, iOS, Android, and HTML5. This means you can view your data anytime anywhere.
12. Visualization is the future and the future is now. LeverX has a staff of Visual Enterprise experts ready to guide you on your digital transformation journey. For more information request a demonstration today from your LeverX sales representative.
SAP Visual Enterprise Viewer
With the SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer mobile app for Android tablets, you can increase the uptime of mission-critical products and assets and improve the productivity and utilization of your resources anywhere and anytime. This app allows assembly and maintenance personnel to interact with 3D data and animations created with the SAP 3D Visual Enterprise product suite right from their Android tablet.
Key features of SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer for Android tablets
• Easily zoom, pan, and rotate data using standard multi-touch gestures
• View animated step-by-step 3D visual work instructions created with SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Author
• Interact with large, complex 3D CAD assemblies converted with SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Generator
• Select parts or assemblies to view CAD and SAP business information
• Search, hide/show, and isolate parts and assemblies, and hide/show step-by-step instruction text
Note: Data loaded using the SAP 3D Visual Enterprise Viewer mobile app is stored on the Android device. Several example files are included with this app. These files can be loaded and viewed by simply tapping on a file thumbnail.
You will also like:
- Aurora decor shower
- Homecoming mum ideas 2020
- Baby swings afterpay
- Newborn twin hospital pictures
- Missing addend worksheets kindergarten
- Castration meaning in english
- Homestuck book
- Lumpkin county probation
- Birth canal synonym
- Fem john watson
- Minecraft jigsaw block
- Swtor best romance
Oh, it's wet. hot bosom. This beautiful, unhappy and drunk woman. She faded without a man, I am without a woman and we met.