Gran Tierra Energy Inc (NYSE American:GTE)
Most stock quote data provided by BATS. Market indices are shown in real time, except for the DJIA, which is delayed by two minutes. All times are ET. Disclaimer. Morningstar: © 2019 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Factset: FactSet Research Systems Inc.2019. All rights reserved. Chicago Mercantile Association: Certain market data is the property of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. and its licensors. All rights reserved. Dow Jones: The Dow Jones branded indices are proprietary to and are calculated, distributed and marketed by DJI Opco, a subsidiary of S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC and have been licensed for use to S&P Opco, LLC and CNN. Standard & Poor's and S&P are registered trademarks of Standard & Poor's Financial Services LLC and Dow Jones is a registered trademark of Dow Jones Trademark Holdings LLC. All content of the Dow Jones branded indices © S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC 2019 and/or its affiliates.
© 2021 Cable News Network. A Warner Media Company. All Rights Reserved.
CNN Sans™ & © 2016 Cable News Network.
More stories below advertisement
Corporate earnings are provided from Morningstar, including Income Statements,Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, and Statement of Retained Earnings.
A premium report that provides detailed quantitative assessments of earnings, fundamentals, relative valuation, risk, price momentum and more. For subscribers only.
What is this stock worth in intrinsic value? View this premium StockCalc report to see this stock's valuation and how it was calculated using fundamental analysis. For subscribers only.
A stock valuation and forecasting report include rating, fair value assessment, return forecasts, market ratio-based valuations and comparable analysis. Available for free with registration.
More stories below advertisement
All market data (will open in new tab) is provided by Barchart Solutions. Copyright © 2021.
© 2021 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: (1) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; (2) may not be copied or distributed; and (3) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Gran Tierra Energy Inc GTE:NYSE American
- Day High0.895
- Day Low0.865
- Prev Close0.882
- 52 Week High1.23
- 52 Week High Date02/11/21
- 52 Week Low0.18
- 52 Week Low Date10/28/20
- Market Cap321.85M
- Shares Out366.99M
- 10 Day Average Volume17.94M
- Dividend Yield-
- YTD % Change141.07
- EPS (TTM)-0.57
- P/E (TTM)-1.53
- Fwd P/E (NTM)11.69
- EBITDA (TTM)166.76M
- ROE (TTM)-68.57%
- Revenue (TTM)310.05M
- Gross Margin (TTM)63.97%
- Net Margin (TTM)-67.97%
- Debt To Equity (MRQ)373.29%
- Earnings Date11/01/2021
- Ex Div Date-
- Div Amount-
- Split Date-
- Split Factor-
There is no recent news for this security.
There is no recent news for this security.
The Quote Overview page gives you a snapshot view for a specific Canadian equity symbol. During market hours, delayed exchange price information displays (Stocks: 15 minute delay, CT) and new delayed trade updates are updated on the page (as indicated by a "flash").
Quoteboard data fields include:
- Day High / Low: The highest and lowest trade price for the current trading session.
- Open: The opening price for the current trading session is plotted on the day's High/Low histogram.
- Previous Close: The closing price from the previous trading session.
- Bid: The last bid price and bid size.
- Ask: The last ask price and ask size.
- Volume: The total number of shares or contracts traded in the current trading session.
- Average Volume: The average number of shares traded over the last 20 days.
- Weighted Alpha: A measure of how much a stock or commodity has risen or fallen over a one-year period. Barchart takes this Alpha and weights this, assigning more weight to recent activity, and less (0.5 factor) to activity at the beginning of the period. Thus, Weighted Alpha is a measure of one-year growth with an emphasis on the most recent price activity.
A thumbnail of a daily chart is provided, with a link to open and customize a full-sized chart.
This section shows the Highs and Lows over the past 1, 3 and 12-Month periods. Click the "See More" link to see the full Performance Report page with expanded historical information.
Barchart Technical Opinion
The Barchart Technical Opinion widget shows you today's overally Barchart Opinion with general information on how to interpret the short and longer term signals. Unique to Barchart.com, Opinions analyzes a stock or commodity using 13 popular analytics in short-, medium- and long-term periods. Results are interpreted as buy, sell or hold signals, each with numeric ratings and summarized with an overall percentage buy or sell rating. After each calculation the program assigns a Buy, Sell, or Hold value with the study, depending on where the price lies in reference to the common interpretation of the study. For example, a price above its moving average is generally considered an upward trend or a buy.
A symbol will be given one of the following overall ratings:
- Strong Buy (greater than "66% Buy")
- Buy (greater than or equal to "33% Buy" and less than or equal to "66% Buy")
- Weak Buy ("0% Buy" through "33% Buy")
- Strong Sell (greater than "66% Sell")
- Sell (greater than or equal to "33% Sell" and less than or equal to "66% Sell")
- Weak Sell ("0% Sell" through "33% Sell")
The current reading of the 14-Day Stochastic indicator is also factored into the interpretation. The following information will appear when the following conditions are met:
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 90 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: "The market is in highly overbought territory. Beware of a trend reversal."
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is greater than 80 and the Overall Opinion is a Buy, the following displays: "The market is approaching overbought territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal."
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 10 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: "The market is in highly oversold territory. Beware of a trend reversal."
- If the 14-Day Stochastic %K is less than 20 and the Overall Opinion is a Sell, the following displays: "The market is approaching oversold territory. Be watchful of a trend reversal."
Highlights important summary options statistics to provide a forward looking indication of investors' sentiment.
- Implied Volatility: The average implied volatility (IV) of the nearest monthly options contract. IV is a forward looking prediction of the likelihood of price change of the underlying asset, with a higher IV signifying that the market expects significant price movement, and a lower IV signifying the market expects the underlying asset price to remain within the current trading range.
- 20-Day Historical Volatility: The average deviation from the average price over the last 20 days. Historical Volatility is a measurement of how fast the underlying security has been changing in price back in time.
- IV Percentile: The percentage of days with IV closing below the current IV value over the prior 1-year. A high IV Percentile means the current IV is at a higher level than for most of the past year. This would occur after a period of significant price movement, and a high IV Percentile can often predict a coming market reversal in price.
- IV Rank: The current IV compared to the highest and lowest values over the past 1-year. If IV Rank is 100% this means the IV is at its highest level over the past 1-year, and can signify the market is overbought.
- IV High: The highest IV reading over the past 1-year and date it happened.
- IV Low: The lowest IV reading over the past 1-year and date it happened.
- Put/Call Vol Ratio: The total Put/Call volume ratio for all option contracts (across all expiration dates). A high put/call ratio can signify the market is oversold as more traders are buying puts rather than calls, and a low put/call ratio can signify the market is overbought as more traders are buying calls rather than puts.
- Today's Volume: The total volume for all option contracts (across all expiration dates) traded during the current session.
- Volume Avg (30-Day): The average volume for all option contracts (across all expiration dates) for the last 30-days.
- Put/Call OI Ratio: The put/call open interest ratio for all options contracts (across all expiration dates).
- Today's Open Interest: The total open interest for all option contracts (across all expiration dates).
- Open Int (30-Day): The average total open interest for all option contracts (across all expiration dates) for the last 30 days.
- For US and Canadian Stocks, the Overview page includes key statistics on the stock's fundamentals, with a link to see more.
- Market Cap: capitalization or market value of a stock is simply the market value of all outstanding shares. It is computed by multiplying the market price by the number of outstanding shares. For example, a publicly held company with 10 million shares outstanding that trade at $10 each would have a market capitalization of $100 million.
- Shares Outstanding: Common shares outstanding as reported by the company on the 10-Q or 10-K.
- Annual Sales: The annual sales, expressed in millions of dollars.
- Annual Income: The annual net income, expressed in millions of dollars.
- 60-Month Beta: Coefficient that measures the volatility of a stock's returns relative to the market (S&P 500). It is based on a 60-month historical regression of the return on the stock onto the return on the S&P 500.
- Price/Sales: Latest closing price divided by the last 12 months of revenue/sales per share.
- Price/Cash Flow: Latest closing price divided by the last 12 months revenue/cash flow per share.
- Price/Book: A financial ratio used to compare a company's current market price to its book value.
- Price/Earnings: Latest closing price divided by the earnings-per-share based on the trailing 12 months. Companies with negative earnings receive an "NE."
- Earnings Per Share: The trailing 12 months EPS from total operations is the bottom line income after all expenses, divided by the weighted average number of common shares outstanding. For example, if a company has $10 million in net income and 10 million in outstanding shares, then its EPS is $1.
- Most Recent Earnings: The amount of latest Earnings Per Share (EPS) paid out to shareholders and the date paid. Most Recent Earnings figures are based on Non-GAAP income from continuing operations.
- Next Earnings Date: The next reported earnings date.
- Annual Dividend & Yield: The indicated annual dividend rate and yield, calculated from the latest dividend. The dividend rate is the portion of a company's profit paid to shareholders, quoted as the dollar amount each share receives (dividends per share). Yield is the amount of dividends paid per share, divided by the closing price.
- Most Recent Dividend: The most recent dividend paid and the most recent dividend date.
- Sectors: Links to the Industry Groups and/or SIC codes in which the stock is found.
Provides a general description of the business conducted by this company.
Most Recent Stories
View the latest top stories from the Associated Press or Canadian Press (based on your Market selection).
Stock quote gte
The girl was reclining, leaning her back against the car door, and rubbing her pussy contentedly. Dipping a few fingers inside, she smeared her fingers with Arthur's sperm and her secretions. Thoroughly sucked and realized that Mikha had better sperm. At least there is more of it. She pulled her fingers into herself again and began to masturbate - Arthur never brought her to orgasm.GTE Stock Gran Tierra Energy Inc Chart Analysis \u0026 Price Prediction
The orgasm was very strong. Spasms of carnal pleasure pierced her entire body. She laughed and cried with delight, her hips and legs twitched convulsively. Boom interrupted the furious animal fucking and pulled his penis out of the fucked girl's pussy.
- Wolf chan plush
- Star mandala tattoo designs
- Rcm loader one
- Teespring reviews
- Black thug boys
- Michael weatherly interview 2016
- Sparta console
- Polaroid shadow box
- Word porn quotes
- 1 18 rx7
- Chromebook case cute
- Mickey pineapple svg
We have a great family, because we know each other so well and we are connected by two secrets - my mother never found out that. Our first sex with her daughter took place when she was fourteen, and her daughter still does not know about mine. the connection with my mother. the connection that laid the foundation for our happiness.