Application Control & Monitoring
Now compatible with ISOBUS technology! The Sentry 6141 monitors the flow from the tips on your spray boom with a compact flow meter integrated into the individual nozzle body. The flow meter detects flow variation that can be caused by clogs, nozzle damage or loss, or upstream flow limitations. Any error is indicated by in-cab alarm, display notification and illuminated LED at the affected nozzle body.
Allows the operator to control tip flow rates and droplet size independent of one another to optimize sprayer productivity.
Designed with simplicity in mind. Simply set your target application rate and the controller helps select the right TeeJet tip for the job. The large 4.3" color touch screen makes it easy to keep track of volume, speed, area covered and more.
Uses GPS to track covered areas and automatically adjusts active boom sections to eliminate skips and overlaps, resulting in significant cost and time savings. Compatible with a wide variety of rate controllers, and surprisingly easy to install.
Precisely measures the flow passing through each tip and provides instant feedback if a tip becomes clogged or otherwise is functioning poorly. Can significantly improve the quality of spraying jobs.
Provides real time operating pressure and corresponding droplet size feedback for liquid applications.
TeeJet offers a complete line of automatic sprayer controls, so you can choose the functionality that best fits your needs. All feature large backlit displays, master shutoff, and single cable connection for quick hookup.
Simple, fully automated rate control.
Simple, fully automated rate control for small sprayer with 12-volt electrical product pumps
Perfect for converting hitched sprayers and small-size trailer sprayers from manual valves to electric ball valves.
Compact, straight-forward, easy to use.
Spray Application Overview
The Most Comprehensive Spray Products Line Available
TeeJet has been an innovator in agricultural application technology for more than 70 years. During that time, we've continuously built on our reputation for offering the highest quality products, the latest technology and the widest array of choices to meet your spraying, fertilizing and seeding needs. Follow the links below to discover how our products can help you work at peak efficiency and maximize yields and profits.
- Nozzle Selection Guides (pp. 4-6)US | Metric
- Broadcast Nozzles (pp. 7-28)US | Metric
- Boomless Nozzles (pp. 29-31)US | Metric
- Banding Nozzles (pp. 32-39)US | Metric
- Air Blast Nozzles (pp. 40-46)US | Metric
- Fertilizer Nozzles (pp. 47-50)US | Metric
- Tank Rinsing Nozzles (pp. 51-52)US | Metric
- Boom Components (pp. 53-74)US | Metric
- Mobile Electronics (pp. 75-77)US | Metric
- Valves and Manifolds (pp. 78-123)US | Metric
- Strainers (pp. 124-127)US | Metric
- Spray Guns (pp. 128-135)US | Metric
- Technical Information (pp. 136-160)US | Metric
- Wayfair jacksonville phone number
- Sparkling heart ring
- 1973 corvette door panels
- Flagstaff bike park
- Office depot labels
Expandable. Rugged. Easy to Use.
Level Up with TeeJet Technologies
TWIN SPRAY TIPS
The first spray tip designed specifically for use with PWM sprayer controls, offering maximum drift control.
at the touch of a button
Just enter speed, spacing and your target rate, select your droplet size category and a list of tip recommendations is provided.
Droplet size control at your fingertips!
GUIDANCE FOR VINEYARDS AND ORCHARDS
Matrix® 430VF Guidance System
WAYS TO WIN THE
WEED ESCAPES BATTLE
Clockwise from the left: Air Induction Extended Range, Turbo TeeJet, Air Induction, Turbo TwinJet®, Turbo TeeJet Induction, Air Induction Turbo TwinJet
New QJ370 Multiple Outlet Nozzle Body
POSITIVE INDEXING & HIGH FLOW RATES
OVER A WIDE RANGE OF GROUND SPEEDS
A compact design to fit onto a variety of sprayers and boom designs.
EASY TO USE ASSISTED-STEERING
Easily move from vehicle to vehicle.
Variable Rate Fertilizer Nozzles
A NEW FAMILY OF NOZZLES
FOR ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY
It's like having five tips in one!
NEW & IMPROVED,
HIGH PERFORMANCE AUTO-STEER
System uses the Matrix Pro interface for GPS guidance
THE ANSWER TO HERBICIDE RESISTANCE IS HERE
TTI™ - The Ultimate Drift Control Spray Tip™
Just as in applying crop protection products, the proper application of liquid fertilizer is important. Delivering nutrients to the crop in a timely and effective manner while minimizing crop damage is essential. TeeJet Technologies offers an extensive selection of nozzles specifically designed to maximize the performance of your liquid fertilizer application.
Solid stream nozzles, offered in both single- and multiple-stream versions, are designed to deliver fertilizer to the soil surface where it can be effectively utilized by the crop. By creating solid liquid streams, these nozzles greatly reduce foliar coverage in standing crop in order to minimize leaf burn. TeeJet Technologies StreamJet nozzles provide the ideal blend of compact, reliable design, ease of installation and affordable pricing.
In some cases, the use of a broadcast nozzle for fertilizer application may be desirable. This could include combined fertilizer/pesticide applications, foliar feeding or broadcast liquid fertilization of bare ground. For these applications TeeJet Technologies offers a wide variety of low drift, flat spray nozzles.
Liquid Density Conversion
When selecting a specific capacity tip for liquid fertilizer application, always correct for liquid density. Application charts shown in this catalog are based on spraying water. Many fertilizer solutions are denser than water, which will affect the application rate. Please see page 125 for a list of density conversion factors.
Desired application rate is 20 GPA of 28% Nitrogen. Determine the correct nozzle size as follows:
GPA (liquid other than water) x Conversion Factor = GPA (from table in catalog)
20 GPA (28%) x 1.13 = 22.6 GPA (water)
The applicator should choose a nozzle size that will supply 22.6 GPA of water at the desired pressure.
Teejet spraying systems
make every drop count
We’re in plants like yours every day, solving production problems, enhancing sustainability efforts and improving worker safety. Our local spray technology experts provide fast, hands-on service and we offer quick delivery from strategically-located manufacturing facilities on six continents.
RESULTS IN EVERY INDUSTRY, IN 100+ LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE
We can spray it.
Count on our experts to help you spray anything from water to peanut butter, including your viscous coating.
Catalogs & Bulletins
Catalogs, bulletins and other useful information are available for download; simply click on a link below to download what you're looking for.
- TeeJet® Technologies Product Catalog, Catalog 51AUS | Metric
- Precision Farming Solutions, Catalog 501/501AUS | Metric
- 430 Ball Valves US | Metric
- 530 Manifold US | Metric
- A User's Guide to Spray NozzlesUS
- AIXR TeeJet® Air Induction XR Flat Spray TipsUS | Metric
- AccuPulse® TwinJet® Twin Tapered Flat Spray TipsUS | Metric
- Brass Rollover ValvesUS | Metric
- Droplet Size Data Based on ISO 25358 StandardUS | Metric
- Guide to Banding and Spot Spray TipsMetric
- New ProductsUS | Metric
- PWM Spray Tip SelectionUS | Metric
- Push-To-Connect FittingsUS | Metric
- QJ370 Mutliple Outlet Nozzle BodyUS | Metric
- QJ-VR & PTC-VR Variable Rate Fertilizer AssembliesUS | Metric
- SJ3-VR StreamJet Variable Rate Fertilizer TipsUS | Metric
- SJ7A-VR StreamJet Variable Rate Fertilizer TipsUS | Metric
- Spray Demonstration TanksUS | Metric
- TTI Turbo TeeJet® InductionUS | Metric
- TTI TwinJet® Air Induction Twin Flat Spray TipsUS | Metric
- TwinJet® Twin Flat Spray TipsUS | Metric
- TXR ConeJet® Hollow Cone Spray TipsUS | Metric
- Aeros 9040 Field Computer, Bulletin 115US | Metric
- BoomPilot® Automatic Section Control, Bulletin 132US | Metric
- Centerline® 220 Compact Guidance System, Bulletin 108US | Metric
- DynaJet® Flex 7140 Nozzle Control System, Bulletin 140US | Metric
- FieldPilot® Auto Steer, Bulletin 109US | Metric
- FieldPilot® Pro Auto Steering System, Bulletin 105US | Metric
- Matrix® 430, Bulletin 107US | Metric
- Matrix® 430 Testimonial, Bulletin 141US | Metric
- Matrix® Pro GS Guidance, Bulletin 106US | Metric
- Radion® 8140 Automatic Sprayer Control, Bulletin 114US | Metric
- RXA-30 Antenna, Bulletin 134US | Metric
- RX720 GNSS Smart AntennaUS
- Sentry 6120 Droplet Size Monitor, Bulletin 112US | Metric
- Sentry 6140 Tip Flow Monitor, Bulletin 113US | Metric
- Sentry 6141 Tip Flow Monitor, Bulletin 125US | Metric
- TeeJet 744E with 430 Manifold Sprayer Control System, Bulletin 128US | Metric
- UniPilot® Pro Assisted Steering System, Bulletin 104US | Metric
You will also be interested:
- Adjustable drawer handles
- Stone and leigh sofas
- 2020 silverado bowtie
- Marketplace beaufort sc
- Hotstar vs sling
- Panera calories chart
- Adopt me now
Oval bellies. Now Tanya could hardly distinguish between the suit and dignity of the cards. Taking off the second sock, Tanya frantically began to think about what to do next. - Igor's hard voice broke through the noise in his ears.